3 positions - Law Officer - Across India
|Job profile||Law Officer|
|Age||Max. Age Limit (in years): 30 yrs|
|Last Date to apply||12 Feb 2021|
1. Date of Birth: 10th / Matriculation Certificate
2. For Educational Qualification: Mark sheets and Degree Certificates (Matric onwards upto highest level for all semesters/years).
3. For Pay Scale (for PSU/Govt.) or CTC (for Private Sector): Employer’s Certificate or Appointment letter along with all promotion/ increment letters/ pay slips indicating pay/ CTC for requisite period/ Form-16.
4. Experience Certificate with date of joining and relieving and Present Employment Proof: Certificate issued by Employer(s), if any, for past or present employment / Offer of appointment and pay slip for the month of December, 2020 as proof of working on cut-off date.
5. For Caste Certificate Caste: Certificate in the prescribed format.
6. For Differently abled/PwBD candidates: Medical Certificate in the prescribed format.
7. Application Fee: Demand Draft of requisite amount (if applicable).
8. Identity Proof: AADHAAR/PAN/Passport/Election Photo Identity Card/ Identity Card issued by Govt./PSU/Passbook of any Nationalized Bank with attested photograph.
1. Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their applications. Candidates have to ascertain themselves their eligibility vis-àvis advertised criteria for a post for which they are applying.
2. While applying, candidates should mention their full name as it appears in Certificate / Marksheet issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation which shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
3. The age limit, minimum educational qualification, number of years & type of post qualification inline executive work experience are the minimum criteria and mere possession of the same by the candidate does not entitle him/her for participating in the selection process. NFL’s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
4. Details once submitted in the application form will be final and request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/ category shall not be entertained.
5. Candidates should possess a valid email ID as the same is mandatorily required to be filled in the application form. Candidates are also advised to keep the email ID active for at least one & a half year from cut-off date. No change in the email ID will be allowed once submitted. All information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through email to the candidates, found prima-facie eligible, based on the information submitted by them in their application form.
Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. NFL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
6. The candidature of all applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of Degree certificates/testimonials, Caste / PwBD/ ExSM etc. Candidates, if shortlisted for personal interview, are required to bring in original all certificates at the time of interview, failing which they may not be allowed to attend the interview.
7. Any notice/revision/clarification/corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of this advertisement shall be displayed only on NFL’s website www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of Law Officers-2021. No further press advertisement will be issued. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit the above link on NFL website regularly for latest update with regard to this advertisement
8. The names of candidates called for personal interview will also be displayed only on the above mentioned link on NFL website. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for the latest information in this regard. Only short listed candidates who are prima-facie found eligible based on the information submitted in their application will be called for participating in the selection process and will be intimated through electronic mode for personal interview and NFL will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of such intimation.
Candidates are advised to regularly visit the above mentioned link for all the updated information with regard to this advertisement. No telephonic queries shall be entertained.
9. In case the applicant does not receive any communication within 90 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, it may be presumed that he/she has not been short listed for the selection process.
10. Mere admission to the selection process does not imply that Company is satisfied about candidate’s eligibility. The candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the application form are correct and are in conformity with the eligibility criteria for the post applied for, as mentioned in the advertisement.
11. In case it is detected that a candidate does not fulfill any of the advertised eligibility criteria or has given false declaration or suppressed any material fact or information having any bearing on his candidature, he/she shall render himself/herself ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and for termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
12. Further, NFL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment/selection process of advertised posts without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
13. Candidates should retain the copy of their Application Form & DD for future reference as they can be asked to produce the same on anytime.
14. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute pertaining to any issue arising out of this recruitment process will be at New Delhi only to the exclusion of all other Courts.
15. Canvassing in any form at any stage shall be considered a disqualification for employment in the Company.
16. In case of any ambiguity/dispute on account of interpretation in versions other than English Language advertised in Newspaper/Employment News/Website, interpretation as per English version given in the website www.nationalfertilizers.com shall prevail.
Chief Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited,
A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301
Selection Procedure :
1. Based on the information in Application Form and documents submitted by the candidates’ alongwith duly signed copy of their Application Form, scrutiny of applications would be done and candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview. NFL’s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. However, in case of receipt of large number of Applications, NFL reserves a right to conduct an online test in Delhi – NCR region and/or any other city(ies) of India for the purpose of short-listing candidates for interview. Neither TA will be paid nor would Boarding & Lodging facilities be arranged/reimbursed for appearing in the online test.
3. Modalities of Online Test, in the event it is decided to conduct the same, shall be placed on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of Law Officers2021 at an appropriate time.
4. Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview separately with minimum average of 50% marks in interview. NFL reserves the right to conduct interview through video conferencing mode at its various offices.
5. In case, total marks (upto two decimals) of two or more candidates after personal interview are same, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination would be considered for drawing up merit list. In case percentage of marks (upto two decimals) are also equal in the qualifying examination, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered for preparing merit list i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list.
6. It may be noted that candidates will be called for personal interview provisionally on the basis of information submitted by them in the application Form and their candidature will be considered vis-àvis eligibility criteria for the post applied for as mentioned in the Advertisement. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria or not in possession of complete requisite documents will not be allowed to attend the personal interview and no TA will be paid to them. Further, no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
7. The candidates called for personal interview for the posts will be reimbursed to and fro single 2nd AC Class Rail fare (Mail/Express trains, excluding Rajdhani/ Duronto/ Shatabdi)/ Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the correspondence address indicated by the candidates in their application to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of necessary receipts. No TA is payable to the candidates called for the online examination wherever applicable.
8. The selected candidates before joining will be required to get Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon/NFL’s Hospital/NFL’s common panel of hospitals and their appointment will also be subject to verification of character & antecedents and Caste certificate from the concerned District Authorities.
9. Selected candidates can be posted in any of the Units/Offices of the NFL or its Joint Ventures across India at any point of time at the discretion of Management.
How to Apply :
1. Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection.
2. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of Law Officers-2021. The Application Form, duly filled and signed, alongwith self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No. E.6, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed “Application For The Post Of Law Officer, NFL – 2021” at the following address:
“Chief Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301”. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
3. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate in the Application Form is found to be false or not in conformity with the advertised eligibility criteria at any stage.
4. Candidates are required to provide their details in the Application Form regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and respective School/College/University, work experience including positions held, name of Organization, nature of duties performed/performing, period of service, scale of pay, salary/CTC (Cost to Company) drawn, demand draft towards Application Fee (if applicable) and other requisite information/declaration.
5. The candidates should ensure that the details entered in Application Form are correct. Candidates are required to send the duly filled-in Application Form proforma alongwith self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as detailed at Sl. No. E.6 below so as to reach NFL by 12.02.2021 / 19.02.2021 (Refer Clause E.7 below) failing which their candidature will not be considered and no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
6. The last date of receipt of duly complete Application Form alongwith all requisite documents/certificates is 12.02.2021, unless extended and notified on NFL’s website.
7. However, last date for receipt of Application Forms of candidates presently residing in far-flung area i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union territory of Ladakh, Lahul & Spiti District & Pangi SubDivision of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands & Lakshadweep is 19.02.2021.
Candidates applying from far-flung areas should superscribe on envelope “FAR-FLUNG AREA”. In case of false declaration of ‘Far-Flung Area’ on envelope vis-à-vis correspondence address mentioned in the Application Form, the same shall be summarily ‘Rejected’
8. Incomplete Application Forms OR not in prescribed proforma OR not supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents OR not fulfilling the eligibility criteria OR received at any other address of NFL other than that as mentioned in the foregoing in Clause No. E.2 OR received after due date shall be summarily ‘Rejected’.
9. It may be noted that Applications Forms received without self-attested copies of relevant documents or received after due date shall be summarily rejected and no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
10.Candidates should note that scrutiny and shortlisting of Applications would be done on the basis of documents enclosed with the prescribed application form. The list of required documents at Clause No. E.6 is indicative and not exhaustive. No interim correspondence by the candidates regarding availability/non – availability of documents would be entertained. Accordingly, candidates are advised to enclose & send self-attested copies of all the relevant documents alongwith the duly signed Application Form in support of their candidature.