10 positions - Deputy Chief Project Manager - New Delhi
|Job profile||Deputy Chief Project Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000 - Rs. 2,40,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||15 Nov 2020|
1. Experience and other eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on 15.11.2020
2. NHSRCL will not be responsible for any postal delay/ wrong delivery/ non-delivery of communication by the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process.
3. Incomplete application or application without supporting documents will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. Mere conformity to the job requirements or submission of application will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Instead, depending upon the quantum of response of applications, the Management may, if found necessary, prescribe a competitive written test/ personal interview or both or raise/relax the Eligibility Criteria to restrict/allow the number of candidates to be called for interview.
5. Management reserves the right to call or not to call any / all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement or to cancel/postpone the entire process itself due to various administrative reasons.
6. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not short listed for interview or for any enquiry.
7. Candidates are advised to check their email (including spam) and official website of NHSRCL from time to time for any information/updates on the recruitment process.
8. Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial scrutiny will be called for interview. Suitable communications in this regard will be sent to the candidates individually.
9. Out-station candidates called for interview will be paid TA as per company rules.
10. The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
11. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness for such appointment based on Medical Examination as per the Directives of the Company. The medical standard for different categories are outlined below:
a) Executive/Technical: (Civil, Electrical, S&T, IT, Architecture, Property Development etc) Physically fit in all respects, Visual Standards – Distant Vision: 6/9-6/9 or 6/6-6/12 with or without glasses/contact lens. Near Vision:JI-JII with or without glasses. Color Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision should be normal. Lasik Surgery not allowed.
b) Executive/Non-Technical: (Accounts, Legal, Finance, Personnel etc.) Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards – Distant Vision: 6/9-6/12 with or without glasses. Near Vision: JI-JII with or without glasses. (In respect of technical services, the total amount of myopia (including cylinder) should not exceed – 4 Diopters and the total amount of Hypermetropia should not exceed +4 Diopter).
Note: The above medical standards (criteria) are indicative and not exhaustive, and apply to candidates in general. For detailed information, refer Indian Railway Medical Manual (IRMM). Candidates may note that for vision correction, Lasik surgery or any form of racial keratotomy is not permitted at all.
12. Applicants appointed on regular basis will be on probation for a period of one year.
13. Selected candidates during the period of his/her employment will be required to serve at any location/office of NHSRCL.
14. After completion of 5 years of contract, the services may be considered for regularization subject to continued requirement of the corporation and performance of the candidate. This shall also be subject to prevailing policy at the time of consideration for regularization.
15. The candidates selected for the above post will have to execute a surety bond for an amount of Rs. 3,00,000/- plus GST along with cost of training plus GST if any to serve the corporation for a minimum period of two years (exclusive of the period in which one remained on LWP or EOL) and also a prior notice of 90 days, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector -9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
Selection Procedure :
1. Shortlisted candidates would be required to make a brief presentation on the jobs handled by them and their experience in the areas detailed in the job description of the post.
3. Medical Examination.
How to Apply :
1. The candidates applying for the said position should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form.
2. For Deputationists: The candidate applying for deputation should submit their application through proper channel to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form requesting their parent organisation to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs ratings for the preceding 03 years to NHSRCL. For proper appreciation of APAR, as applicable, the organisation should forward their guidelines for determining the rating criteria.
3. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of Dy. CPM (Civil/Bridge/Building Work/Contracts)”. The application should be addressed to General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector -9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077. Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 15.11.2020.