1 position - Joint General Manager/Deputy General Manager - New Delhi
|Job profile||Joint General Manager/Deputy General Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000 - Rs. 2,40,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||15 Nov 2020|
1. Experience and other eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on 15.11.2020.
2. NHSRCL will not be responsible for any postal delay/ wrong delivery/ nondelivery of communication by the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process.
3. Incomplete application or application without supporting documents will be
rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. Mere conformity to the job requirements or submission of application will not
entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Instead, depending upon the quantum
of response of applications, the Management may, if found necessary, prescribe a
competitive written test/ personal interview or both or raise/relax the Eligibility
Criteria to restrict/allow the number of candidates to be called for interview.
5. Management reserves the right to call or not to call any / all of the candidates who
have responded against this advertisement or to cancel/postpone the entire process
itself due to various administrative reasons.
6. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not short listed for
interview or for any enquiry.
7. Candidates are advised to check their email (including spam) and official website
of NHSRCL from time to time for any information/updates on the recruitment
8. Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial scrutiny will be called for
interview. Suitable communications in this regard will be sent to the candidates
Selection Procedure :
1. Shortlisted candidates would be required to make a small presentation on the jobs handled by them and their experience in the areas detailed in the job description of the post.
3. Medical Examination.
4. Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial scrutiny will be called for interview. Suitable communications in this regard will be sent to the candidates individually.
How to Apply :
1. The candidates applying for the above post should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of AGM/JGM/DGM (Design)” The application should be addressed to General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector-9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077. Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 15.11.2020.
2. Closing date 15.11.2020. No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-10/2020