2 positions - Consultant - New Delhi
|Age||Age (In Years) as on 01.10.2020 Should not exceed 64 years|
|Last Date to apply||10 Nov 2020|
(i) Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
(ii) Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
(iii) Duly filled in application form copy along with all enclosures including all supporting documents (w.r.t. age, qualification, experience etc.) in original must be brought by candidates to the interview venue, failing which the candidate shall not be allowed to appear for the interview.
(iv) A recent passport size colour photograph (without dark glasses), should be uploaded on the application form at the prescribed place. Sufficient copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview.
(v) In Case It Is Detected At Any Stage Of Recruitment That An Applicant Does Not Fulfil The Eligibility Norms And/ Or That He/ She Has Furnished Any Incorrect/ False Information Or Has Suppressed Any Material Fact(S), His/ Her Candidature Will Stand Cancelled. If Any Of These Shortcomings Is/ Are Detected Even After Appointment, His/ Her Services Are Liable To Be Terminated And Disqualification Will Take Place With Retrospective Effect.
(vi) Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
(vii) In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate in original from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
1. The number of vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
2. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contain specifically that the candidate has experience in that specific field.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time.
4. The period of Contract is for a fixed period of 6 months, depending on satisfactory performance, age and continued requirement.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Any request for change of address / change of centre for interview shall not be entertained.
2. Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit. Qualifying marks in interview will be as decided by the Bank.
How to Apply :
1. National Housing Bank invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for appointment of Consultant for review of Inspection Manual and ADF Project on contract basis. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Bank’s website https://nhb.org.in/
2. Please refer to NHB’s website (www.nhb.org.in) for details.
3. Call Letter For Interview: Intimation/ Call letter for interview will be sent by email / will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT. Date of interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates separately.
4. Online Registration Of Application: From 29.10.2020 To 10.11.2020.
5. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
6. Candidates are required to provide all required information (Proof of age, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview. The documents are to be sent separately on e-mail ID indicated.
7. Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents in support of their eligibility viz. educational qualification, experience etc. with the original when a candidate reports for interview