Terms and conditions
1. Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
2. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee selection.
3. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organization are not eligible.
4. Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected will have to produce original documents of their qualification age and experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
5. Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, result or any other information.
6. Departmental candidates or candidates working/have worked on project of ICMR Institutes/ Centre’s shall be given age relaxation to maximum of five years or a completed months/year based on earlier project services, whichever is less, they meet the essential qualification and experience prescribed for the post, with a view to provide them opportunity to compare with other candidates.
7. If the candidates of reserved category are not available, appointment will be made from the candidates of other categories as per the recommendations of the selection committee and future vacancy will be filled from the candidates of relevant categories.
8. Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms. No relaxation will be allowed in unreserved posts.
9. Age will be reckoned from last date of receipt of application i.e. 22/02/2021
10. Above post is contractual for the duration offered may or may not be renewed subject to satisfactory performance and requirement.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
12. Stipend/consolidated emoluments of the project positions may vary from time to time
13. No TA/DA will be paid and candidate has to arrange transport/accommodation themselves for discussion meeting.
14. The Director, ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
15. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
16. Appointment on project consultant mode is purely temporary and candidates shall have no claim for regular appointment either in ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur or ICMRor any organization of Govt. of India.
17. Leave shall be as per the ICMR policy for consultant/project staff.
18. The number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
19. Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
20. No accommodation can be provided for the shortlisted candidate.
21. Addendum/corrigendum of this advertisement will not be published in newspaper. Please refer to the Institute website (www.nirth.res.in) in this regard.
22. Any matter for which no specific instruction has been given shall be decided by ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur and the decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
Selection Procedure :
Late/delayed/incomplete applications will be summarily rejected without any intimation. After scrutiny, shortlisted candidates will only be called for interview, through video conferencing.
How to Apply :
Applications are invites online up to 5.30 PM of 22/02/2021 for the following positions which are to be filled purely on temporary & contract basis at ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur.
Interested candidates possessing the required qualification and experience may download application from the websites www.nirth.res.in and www.icmr.nic.in and send it along with detailed CV and all relevant documents via e-mail to [email protected] latest by 22/02/2021 (17:30 hours).