7 positions - Consultant - Madurai, Chennai, Krishnagiri
|Location||Madurai, Chennai, Krishnagiri|
|Age||Not exceeding 40 years|
|Salary||Rs. 32,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||02 Jul 2020|
Instructions To The Candidates:
1. Candidate should submit the following certificates through e-mail [email protected] only for considering their candidature and should mention the name of the project applied for in the application form. The p last date for sending applications by e-mail is 02.07.2020 by 5.30P.M. Prescribed application form downloaded from NIRT/ICMR website. 10th mark sheet . 12th Mark sheet .UG& P.G Degree certificate . Experience certificate clearly stating the nature of work during the period of employment.
2. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
3. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The engagement may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
4. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIRT/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
5. The Director, ICMR-NIRT reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
6. Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIRT website which will be updated from time to time.
7. Eligible / shortlisted candidates will be informed by email and in return you have to inform this institute your skype ID by email.
8. Date of skype Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing for skype Interview. The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for shortlisting, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor, Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
Selection Procedure :
Eligible/shortlisted candidates will be informed by email and in return, you have to inform this institute your skype ID by email.
How to Apply :
Candidate should submit the following certificates through e-mail [email protected] only for considering their candidature and should mention the name of the project applied for in the application form. The last date for sending applications by e-mail is 02.07.2020 by 5.30 P.M.
1. Prescribed application form downloaded from the NIRT/ICMR website.
2. 10th mark sheet.
3. 12th Mark sheet.UG& P.G Degree certificate.
4. Experience certificate clearly stating the nature of work during the period of employment