5 positions - Project Technician III - Madurai, Chennai, Vellore
|Job profile||Project Technician III|
|Location||Madurai, Chennai, Vellore|
|Age||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||05 Nov 2020|
Instructions to the candidates:
1. Bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
2. Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
3. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
4. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
5. No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (forGovt./AB/PSU Servants only).
6. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The engagement may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
7. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIRT/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
8. TA/DA will not be paid by NIRT for attending the written test/ interview.
9. The Director, ICMR-NIRT reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIRT website which will be updated from time to time.
11. Date of Walk-in written test/Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing for Walk-in written test/Interview.
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis,No.1,Mayor
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the website www.nirt.res.in, www.icmr.nic.in and walk-in on the date and time mentioned above to National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031 .The filled-in application along with selfattested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walk-in. Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
Venue Date of Walk-in Written test/interview Reporting Time-ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis,No.1,Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road,Chetpet,Chennai-31 ,05.11.2020(Thursday) 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM