12 positions - Scientist C (Medical)/Scientist B (Medical)/Junior Medical Officer - Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam, Noida, Shimla, Gandhinagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Bangalore
|Job profile||Scientist C (Medical)/Scientist B (Medical)/Junior Medical Officer|
|Location||Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam, Noida, Shimla, Gandhinagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Bangalore|
|Age||Scientist C - [Medical] - Maximum up to 40 years, Scientist B (Medical) - Maximum up to 35 years, Junior Medical Officer (Medical) - Maximum up to 35 years.|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 64,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||26 Oct 2020|
1. Incomplete applications or application without supportive evidence asked for (Copies of Degree certificate, Medical Council Registration certificate), shall be summarily rejected.
2. The Candidates are expected to have a good knowledge on the book titled “Tuberculosis prevalence surveys: a handbook” for working in this survey. https://www.who.int/tb/advisory_bodies/impact_measurement_taskforce/resources_documents/thelimebo ok/en/
3. The initial contract period for the posting will be for six months or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier.
4. The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis
5. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment
6. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute.
7. The appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Age, Qualification, experience etc., will be reckoned as on the date of walk-in-written test/ Interview
8. The institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the advertised posts even after conducting the interview/test.
9. Age relaxation as per ICMR Guidelines
10. The Director-in-charge/Selection Committee has the right to
i. increase or decrease the number of posts
ii. accept / reject any application without assigning any reason thereof
iii. cancel the advertisement or re-advertise the post without assigning any reason thereof and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process
Selection Procedure :
1. Mode of Interview: Skype interview
2. Date of Interview: 27-10-2020
How to Apply :
The candidates are requested to send in advance the filled-in application form downloadable from NIRT website (www.nirt.res.in) along with copies of Degree certificate, Medical Council Registration certificate, Experience certificate, CV, major publications (if any) and copies of testimonials by e-mail to [email protected] by 26-10-2020, 5:30 PM