1 position - Lecturer Jobs - Hyderabad Jobs
|Job profile||Lecturer Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||22 Feb 2021|
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India
2. The candidate selected on direct recruitment for the above post will be governed by the provisions of the New Pension scheme introduced by the Government of India w.e.f.01.01.2004.
3. The candidates should possess valid RCI/MCI registration as on the last date of receipt of application for the post.
4. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the norms of GOI. The cutoff date for determining eligibility of age will be as on the last date of submission of applications.
5. The post is to be filled on direct recruitment basis as per the rules.
6. The Institute reserves right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reasons. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify from the selection process.
7. The pay and allowances etc. are admissible as per rules of the Institute
8. All educational/ professional/ technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University
9. The relevant experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
10. The selection procedure will be as per NIEPID norms
11. The selected candidates will be governed by the rules of NIEPID.
Director, NIEPID, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad – 500 009
Selection Procedure :
1. Mere possessing the EQ will not entail any candidate a right to be considered eligible for the post. The final list of candidates called for interview/written test is based on the short listing of candidates by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only short-listed candidates will be communicated and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
2. The selection procedure will be as per NIEPID norms
How to Apply :
1. The filled in applications, in the prescribed format, along with the self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability etc., should reach the Director, NIEPID, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad 500 009 latest by 22.02.2021. Applications received late/incomplete or not in prescribed format will not be considered. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
2. The applicants serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings /Autonomous Bodies must send their application Through Proper Channel.
3. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as Application for the post of ‘ ___’. Also the post applied for should be clearly mentioned in the application form in the space provided and should also clearly indicate the Institute/Centre for which application is being submitted. Applications that are received without such indication are liable to be rejected.