1 position - Technical Assistant / Senior Laboratory Technician Jobs - Nadia Jobs
|Job profile||Technical Assistant / Senior Laboratory Technician Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||22 Mar 2021|
General Information and Terms and Conditions:
1. Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years and above are eligible to apply for NIBMG.
2. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
3. Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
4. The experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
5. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute.
6. Calculation of age, qualification, experience etc. will be counted from the date of publication of this advertisement in the “Employment News”. Traineeship period will not be counted as experience.
7. If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, Candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English Language at the time of Interview, if called for.
8. Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement, incomplete applications, or necessary documents as prescribed or received after the last date of online application will be rejected.
9. Mere submission of Application, fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for selection process. Candidature shall be considered valid only after receipt of completed application form and required documents, as indicated in the ‘How to Apply’ section by the last Date of application for the post. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Search Cum Selection Committee will be called for selection process. The decision of the Institute regarding the selection process shall be final and binding.
10. Incomplete online applications, draft applications will not be considered for the selection process. Fully submitted applications will only be accepted for the selection process.
11. NIBMG will not be responsible for any technical glitches during filling up of online application.
12. NIBMG will not be responsible for any Postal delay in receiving hard copy of the application along with prescribed essential documents.
13. Candidates working in Govt/ PSU/Autonomous Bodies are required to forward their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
14. NIBMG reserves the rights to cancel / restrict /enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment /selection process, if needed, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
15. Candidates selected in NIBMG may be posted anywhere in India.
16. For any further queries regarding the recruitment, please send email to [email protected] Candidates are required to add this email id in their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
17. Applications are liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment /selection process or after joining , if any information provided by the candidate is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if NIBMG comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification /experience/and any other particulars indicated in the application /other forms/formats are not recognized/false/misleading and /or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of NIBMG.
18. Legal jurisdiction will be Kolkata in case of any case/dispute.
19. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
20. All information regarding this recruitment process will be made available in the Career Opportunity Section of NIBMG Website only. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates.
a) Account Payee Demand Draft of Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only). Candidate should write their name, POST ID, on the reverse of the Bank Draft.
b) Recent Passport Size Photograph
c) CV of the Applicant.
d) Documents related to Essential Qualification
e) Documents related to desirable Qualification
f) Documents related to Other Qualifications
g) Documents related to Experience Experience Certificate: Proof of experience indicating post held, period of service, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience. (In respect of PSU/Govt. employees indicating revised as well as prerevised pay scales with period details). Pay Certificate from concerned organization (Govt./ Public/ Private sector) in support of experience in relevant pay scale/ emoluments/ equivalent level All proof of experience shall be self-attested by candidate.
h) Proof of Date of Birth (Class X certificate / Birth Certificate)
i) Caste (OBC) Certificate for claiming Reservation/ Relaxation/concessions (as applicable) The Institute follows the Central list in the case of SC/ST, OBCs & PwD.
j) Any other relevant document
National Institute of Biomedical Genomics,
P.O.: NSS, Kalyani- 741251, West Bengal, India.
Selection Procedure :
The selection process shall consist of scrutiny of Applications and Short Listing, Written Test and/or Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates. Application of candidates shall be scrutinized based on the eligibility criteria and job description given and the details of experience provided by the candidates.Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Search Cum Selection Committee will be called for selection process.
1. In the event of number of applications being large, Institute will adopt Short Listing Criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number, only from eligible candidates by any or more of the following methods.
(a) On the basis of higher qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement; or
(b) On the basis of Higher Experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. or
(c) By counting experience only after the acquisition of essential qualifications. or
(d) By holding a Recruitment Test.
The candidate should, therefore, provide complete information related to his/her qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications. However, they must ensure that all information provided is true. “NIBMG reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria and /or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.” The decision of NIBMG regarding scrutiny of applications and shortlisting shall be final and binding. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medically fitness in the PreEmployment Medical Examination and as per GOI norms.
How to Apply :
1. Interested eligible candidates as per detailed eligibility criteria should apply in the prescribed application format through “ONLINE“portal (https://apply.nibmg.ac.in) only. No other form of application will be accepted.
2. Duly signed hard copy (Print out) of the successfully submitted online application along with Demand Draft and self-attested copies of essential documents should be sent to the address mentioned below in an envelope by SPEED POST/ COURIER SERVICE only.
3.Last date for receipt of application (both through ONLINE and Postal service mode) at NIBMG is 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment news and 60 days for the candidates residing abroad, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island, States / Union Territories in the North Eastern region, Ladakh, Jammu, Kashmir, Sikkim, Subdivision Chamba and Lahaul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh.