15 positions - Contract Technical Officer - Noida
|Job profile||Contract Technical Officer|
|Age||Not exceeding 30 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 32,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||02 Nov 2020|
Terms and conditions
1. ICMR Guidelines for engagement of Contract Staff- specific for COVID 19 testing dated 27th May 2020 shall apply.
2. The Post is purely temporary for the duration sanctioned by ICMR or till COVID 19 exigency ,whichever is earlier.
3. The incumbent selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NICPR/ICMR.
4. Appointment is terminable without any notice or notice period, if the performance is found to unsatisfactory or conduct found to be prejudicial to be good order and Institute/Lab discipline.
5. No benefit of Provident Fund, HRA, CTC, Medical Claims etc. is admissible.
6. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD as per Govt. rules.
7. Age will be counted on 01.07.2020.
8. No travel allowance will be paid to attend the interview.
9. Candidates not willing for shift duties need not apply.
10. No candidate entry will be allowed after 10.00 am.
11. The number of can be decreased / increased at the discretion of Director, NICPR.
12. The competent authority has the right to screen /reject the candidature or cancel whole selection procedure without assigning any reason.
13. Reservation certificate should as per Govt. of India Rules.
14. Applicants should write the name of the Project and Post on the application form.
15. Persons already in regular/permanent service under any Government Department /Organization are not eligible to participate.
16. The selected candidate will work in the COVID 19 testing Lab or on any other work that may be assigned by the Director from time to time.
17. Application must be submitted in the given format only. Applications submitted in any other format will be rejected.
18. No additional time will be given to submit any document etc after the interview.
National Institute of Cancer prevention and research, 1-7, Sector 39, Noida (U.P) -201301
Selection Procedure :
Candidates who meet the criteria required may come for walk-in-interview/written test.
How to Apply :
Candidate will download the attached format and fill the application in all respect. Copies of additional documents (Age, educational qualification, experience, caste etc.) attachment is necessary. Candidate will bring the completed application form and submit the same on the date of walk-in-interview/written testonly. The original documents will be tallied same day i.e. on- the date of walk-in-interview/written test before entry to interview. Incomplete application, without pasted photo, unsigned applications will not be accepted and the candidate will not be to participate in the walk-in-interview. Copy of Identity proof (Aadhar/PanCard/ Passport/Driving License-card type) is to attached and original needs to be brought at the time of examination/interview.