1 position - Field Investigator Jobs - Noida Jobs
|Job profile||Field Investigator Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Feb 2021|
Terms and conditions:
1. The Posts are purely temporary for the project duration only
2. The incumbent selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NICPR/ ICMR/ Govt
3. Appointment is terminable with one month notice from either side.
4. No benefit of Provident Fund, HRA, CTC, Medical Claims etc. is admissible
5. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD as per Govt. rules
6. Age will be counted on 01.01.2021
7. No travel charges will be paid to attend the interview.
8. The number of positions can be decreased / increased at the discretion of Director, NICPR.
9. The competent authority has the right to screen /reject the candidature or cancel whole selection procedure without assigning any reason
10. Any type of canvassing will be treated as disqualification
11. Copy of ldentity proof (Aadhar/PanCard/ Passport/Driving License-card type) is to be attached and original needs to be bring at the time of examination/ interview.
12. Reservation certificate should be as per Govt. of India Rules
13. Applicants should write the name of the Project and Post on the application.
14. Persons already in regular/permanent service under any Government Department Organization are not eligible to participate.
15. The selected candidate will work in the project mentioned above or on any other workk that may be assigned by the Principal Investigator/Director from time to time.
16. Application must be submitted in the given format only. Applications submitted in any other format will be rejected.
17. No additional time will be given to submit any document etc. later on after interview.
18. Candidates who completely full fill the required criteria may come for interview.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Date of Walk-in Interview: Feb 10, 2021
2. Date of walk-in-interview/ Written Test has been scheduled on 10.02.2021. No candidate entry will be allowed after 9:30 am in any condition
3. Candidate will download the attached format and fill the application in all respect. Copy of documents (Age, educational qualification, experience, caste etc.) attachment is necessary. Candidate will bring the completed application and submit the same on 10.02.2021only. The original documents will be tallied same day i.e. on 10.02.2021 before entry to interview
4. Incomplete, without photo pasted, unsigned applications will not be received and the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-interview