1 position - Resource Person Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Resource Person Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||19 Feb 2021|
i. Passport Size Photograph of the candidate.
ii. Class Xth Certificate.
iii. Marksheet of Class XIIth.
iv. Degree Certificate and marksheets, as per the requirement for the post applied.
v. Self-attested experience certificates (including the Experience letter from the current employer)
vi. Govt. issued Photo Id Card (e.g Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport / Voter ID etc.)
Terms and conditions:
1. The engagement is on a short-term contract purely on a temporary basis on consolidated remuneration initially for a period of six months, which may be further extended based on performance and requirement.
2. Applicants are required to go through the Eligibility criteria carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility. The interview date shall be intimated through email/SMS or shall be updated on the NIELIT website under Recruitment (https://nielit.gov.in/recruitments). Candidates are advised to check the website regularly for any information.
3. The candidate(s), who will qualify for the Interview, will be called for Certificate/Document Verification. The date and time for document verification will be informed through email in due course of time. Any change in uploaded documents and physical documents shall lead to the cancellation of candidature.
4. NIELIT has the right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Canvassing/trying to influence NIELIT employees to secure the contractual engagement in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
6. The qualification of the candidates must be from a recognized University/Institution.
7. Applicants with last semester result awaited or incomplete degrees are not eligible to apply.
8. The name of the Applicant in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of class Xth Std. In case the candidate has changed his name subsequent to Xth Std., the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interview
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Plot No. 3, PSP Pocket, Institutional Area Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
Selection Procedure :
1. Interview to the advertised positions shall be held in Online/Offline mode. Applicants shall ensure availability of Desktop PC/Laptop with Camera & speakers, network connectivity with proper bandwidth, apps like Google Meet/Jitsi/Zoom/Cisco Webex is downloaded and operational on their Desktop PC/laptops.
2. NIELIT shall not be responsible for any disconnection during the interview or the candidate unable to join the Interview, such candidates shall summarily be rejected.
3. Candidates will be required to appear in an Online Interview using either Jitsi/Google Meet/Zoom/Cisco Webex. Candidates are required to download the apps and shall be ready to attend the interview as per the time slot given. If there is more no. of applications NIELIT may conduct a written exam or set minimum criteria to shortlist the applications.
How to Apply :
1. Applicants are required to submit the duly filled Application Form along with the following scanned documents/testimonials (self-attested) through email to [email protected] on or before 19th Feb 2021
2. The cut-off date for calculating age and experience shall be 19th Feb 2021. Only those applications will be accepted for further process for which the documents mentioned above will be received in NIELIT on or before 19th Feb 2021
3. Applicants are advised to visit the website of NIELIT (https://nielit.gov.in/recruitments) for any updates. No common communication shall be made in any other form separately.