1 position - Junior Research Fellow Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||05 Feb 2021|
1. Applications containing incomplete information shall not be entertained.
2. Date of passing the examinations must be indicated clearly
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
National Institute Of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067
Selection Procedure :
1. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview
2. Due to outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, the Interview will be held through Skype mode only. Please mention your valid Skype ID while applying for the above position.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may apply directly, Strictly In The Prescribed Format Given Below, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete CV, contact details and three recommendation letters.
2. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit, attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees, subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview
3. Last Date Of Receipt Of Applications: 5.2.2021