1 position - Senior Research Fellow - New Delhi
|Job profile||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||30 Oct 2020|
General Terms and Conditions
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. Hostel/housing facility may be provided to the female candidates.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email about the date and time of interviews. Interview of shortlisted candidates will be held online through video conferencing.
6. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email about the date and time of interviews. Interview of shortlisted candidates will be held online through video conferencing.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
2. Last date of receipt of applications: 30.10.2020