2 positions - Data Entry Operator Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Data Entry Operator Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 17,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||09 Mar 2021|
1 position - MTS Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||MTS Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 15,800/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||09 Mar 2021|
The following Preventive measures are strictly to be adhered by the candidates appearing for walk-in-interview on the scheduled date and time to contain the spread of Novel Corona virus (COVID-19) inside the premises and during recruitment process:
(a) Wearing of face cover is compulsory.
(b) Spitting in public & work place shall be punishable with fine, as may be prescribed in accordance with its laws, rules or regulations by the State/UT local authority.
(c) Social distancing shall be followed by all persons in public places and in transport.
(d) Provision for thermal screening, hand wash and sanitizer shall be made at all entry and exist points and common areas.
e) Use of ArogyaSetu App is mandatory.
(f) Large physical gathering at one place should be avoided.
(g) As much as possible candidates should avoid using other’s phones, desk, offices or other work tools and equipment. Clean and disinfect them before and after use.
(h) Loitering and crowding in corridors should be avoided and people should maintain distance.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled in the prescribed application form (attached). Kindly note, separate application is to be submitted for each post in each/different project.
2. It may be mentioned here that incomplete applications, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected.
3. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution / organization recognized by relevant authority.
4. Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification.
5. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-ininterview/or personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
6. The Director reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
7. The Director, NIMR has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence/recommendation will be entertained in this matter.
8. The Director, NIMR reserves right to fill up or not fill up any of the post advertised on website.
9. Candidate should write the Name of Project on the top of the application. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply SEPARATELY for each post.
10. No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
11. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/EXM/Departmental candidates including projects as per Govt. of India/ICMR Norms. No age relaxation will be considered for unreserved post.
12. Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-ininterview/personal discussion.
13. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
14. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee selection.
15. Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in- interview/written test / personal discussion failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in written/personal discussion.
16. Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category, shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the date of walk-in- interview test and / or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
17. All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
18. The above posts are filled-up on purely temporary basis and contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
19. Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for short listing and employment will treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process.
20. Candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience may appear for walkin- interview/or personal discussion at Address mentioned above on the dates as indicated in schedule for walk-in- interview/or personal discussion (as applicable) given below:
21. Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent assport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable. (8) Candidates should produce all certifications/ testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk in –interview.
22. Candidates who will report after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in interview / or personal discussion.
23. Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancies, notice shall be issued on websites www.nimr.org.in only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the website (www.nimr.org.in) to keep themselves updated.
24. The reserve panel candidate will be valid for one year.
National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector- 8, Dwarka , New Delhi- 110077
Selection Procedure :
Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for short listing and employment will treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process.
How to Apply :
Schedule For Walk-in- Interview/personal Discussion
1. Date and time of registration and verification of document
i. Research Assistant, Project Assistant (Research): On 05.03.2021 from 0900: to 10:00 am
ii. Project Officer: On 08.03.2021 from 0900: to 10:00 am
iii. Project Assistant (Administration): On 08.03.2021 from 0900: to 10:00 am
iv. Data Entry Operator MTS: On 09.03.2021 from 0900: to 10:00 am
v. Senior Project Assistant, Project Technician: On 10.03.2021 from 0900: to 10:00 am
2. NIMR: National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector- 8, Dwarka , New Delhi- 110077
3. Interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of documents. No candidate will be allowed to enter after scheduled date and time.
4. Information on ICMR-NIMR can be viewed on the website, https://nimr.icmr.org.in/index.php/notifications/vacancies and https://main.icmr.nic.in/.