1 position - Data Manager - New Delhi
|Job profile||Data Manager|
|Age||Upto 30 years|
|Salary||Rs. 32,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Nov 2020|
2 positions - Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator - New Delhi
|Job profile||Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator|
|Age||Lab Technician: Upto 30 yrs, Data Entry Operator: Upto 28 yrs|
|Salary||Rs. 17,520/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Nov 2020|
Terms and conditions
1. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled in the prescribed application form (attached). Kindly note, separate application is to be submitted for each post in each/different project.
2. It may be mentioned here that incomplete applications, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected.
3. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution / organization recognized by relevant authority.
4. Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification.
5. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in- interview/or personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
6. The Director reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
7. Candidate should write the Name of Project on the top of the application. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply SEPARATELY for each post.
8. No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
9. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/EXM/Departmental candidates including projects as per Govt. of India/ICMR Norms. No age relaxation will be considered for unreserved post.
10. Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-ininterview/personal discussion.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
12. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee selection.
13. Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in- interview/written test / personal discussion failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in written/personal discussion.
14. Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category, shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the date of walk-in- interview test and / or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
15. All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
16. The above posts are filled-up on purely temporary basis and contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
17. The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence/recommendation will be entertained in this matter.
18. Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for short listing and employment will treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process.
19. Candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience may appear for walkin- interview/or personal discussion at Director, ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on the dates as indicated in schedule for walk-in- interview/or personal discussion (as applicable) given below: Note: Interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of documents. No candidate will be allowed to enter after scheduled date and time.
20. Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of selfattested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable. (8) Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk in –interview.
21. Candidates who will report after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in interview / or personal discussion.
22. Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancies, notice shall be issued on websites www.nimr.org.in only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the website (www.nimr.org.in) to keep themselves updated.
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview together with prescribed application duly filled in with one recent photograph and photocopies of the certificates/testimonials and the originals for verification before the Selection Committee on 09th and 10th November 2020 from 0900: to 11:00 am at ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
Date and time of registration and verification of document
1. Research Assistant, Lab Technician: On 09.11.2020 from 0900: to 10:00 am
2. Data Manager, Data Entry Operator: On 10.11.2020 from 0900: to 10:00 am