1 position - Project Technician Grade I Jobs - Gandhinagar Jobs
|Job profile||Project Technician Grade I Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||24 Feb 2021|
5 positions - Data Entry Operator, Project Technician Grade II, Project Technician Grade III Jobs - Gandhinagar Jobs
|Job profile||Data Entry Operator, Project Technician Grade II, Project Technician Grade III Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000 - Rs. 18,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||24 Feb 2021|
Terms and conditions
1. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled in the prescribed application form (attached). Kindly note, separate application is to be submitted for each post in each/different project.
2. It may be mentioned here that incomplete applications, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected.
3. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution / organization recognized by relevant authority.
4. Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification.
5. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-ininterview/or personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
6. The Director reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
7. The Director, NIMR has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
8. The Director, NIMR reserves right to fill up or not fill up any of the post advertised on website.
9. Candidate should write the Name of Project on the top of the application. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply SEPARATELY for each post.
10. No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
11. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/EXM/Departmental candidates including projects as per Govt. of India/ICMR Norms. No age relaxation will be considered for unreserved post.
12. Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-ininterview/personal discussion.
13. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
14. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee selection.
15. . Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in- interview/written test / personal discussion failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in written/personal discussion.
16. Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category, shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the date of walk-in- interview test and / or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
17. All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
18. The above posts are filled-up on purely temporary basis and contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
19. Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for short listing and employment will treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process.
20. Candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience may appear for walk-in- interview/or personal discussion at Address mentioned above on the dates as indicated in schedule for walk-in- interview/or personal discussion (as applicable) given below:
21. Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable. (8) Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk in – interview.
22. Candidates who will report after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in interview / or personal discussion.
23. Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancies, notice shall be issued on websites www.nimr.org.in only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the website (www.nimr.org.in) to keep themselves updated.
24. The reserve panel candidate will be valid for one year.
ICMR- National Institute of Malaria Research, IDVC, Field Unit, Civil Hospital, Nadiad, Gujarat
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled in the prescribed application form (attached). Kindly note, separate application is to be submitted for each post in each/different project.
1. Project Consultant On 23.02.2021 from 09:30 to 11:00 AM
2. Project Assistant On 23.02.2021 from 11:00 to 12:00 PM
3. Project Technician Grade III On 23.02.2021 from 12:00 to 02:00 PM
4. Project Technician Grade II On 24.02.2021 from 09:30 to 11:00 AM
5. Project Technician Grade I On 24.02.2021 from 11:00 to 12:00 PM
6. Data Entry Operator On 24.02.2021 from 12:00 to 12:30 PM