2 positions - Scientist C Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Scientist C Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 51,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||12 Feb 2021|
Other Terms and Conditions:
1) Incomplete applications or not submitted in prescribed format or without photo and signature or received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
2) Submission of incorrect or false information shall disqualify the candidature at any stage
3) Since the posts are purely on temporary basis, no benefit of Provident Fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical, etc. will be available to the appointee 4) Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of receipt of Application Form.
5) The Director, NIMR has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter
6) The Director, NIMR reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
7) The Director, NIMR reserves right to fill up or not fill up any of the post advertised on website. 8) Canvassing and bringing outside influence in any form for short listing or employment will be treated as disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process 9) Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will NOT be the responsibility of the NIMR
10) Selected candidates have to sign an agreement of contractual appointment with NIMR.
11) Any addendum/ corrigendum in respect of above vacancy notice shall be issued on the NIMR website www.nimr.org.in and no separate notification shall be issued in the print media. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the website: www.nimr.org.in so to keep them updated
12) Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution / organization recognized by relevant authority.
13) Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee selection.
14) The postis contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
15) The post is filled-up on purely temporary basis and contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
16) The advertisement and the application link is available on website https://main.icmr.nic.in/and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/.
17) The reserve panel candidate will be valid for one year.
National Institute of Malaria Research
Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110077, India
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail about interview.
How to Apply :
1) Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. can fill the Application Form through link http://onlineapply.nimr.org.in/up to 05:00 PM on 12th February 2021 after that the link will be disable automatically
2) Candidates have to submit the duly self attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, experiences, testimonials etc. at the time of joining, if selected. Selected candidates have to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original while joining.