2 positions - Field Investigator - Hyderabad
|Job profile||Field Investigator|
|Age||Not exceeding 30 years. Age relaxation is admissible as per ICMR guidelines|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||05 Nov 2020|
Terms and conditions
1) The above position are on temporary contract basis.
2) The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
3) Age relaxation is admissible in respect of Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the
Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons. Age, qualifications, etc., will be reckoned as on the date of Written Test/ Interview.
4) The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
5) Since, the posts are temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NIN or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
6) Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim and PF are not applicable.
7) The results of the final selection will be placed on NIN website only. No intimation will be sent by e-mail or phone.
8) The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
9) At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH Certificate (if applicable) for availing age relaxation, passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self attested) for verification.
10) The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualificationnd
National Institute of Nutrition, Beside Tarnaka Metro Station, Osmania University, PO, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Selection Procedure :
After verification of the applications, the names of eligible candidates list will be displayed on the official website www.nin.res.in. Interviews Will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates through online (Video call/ Video-Conferencing) to select suitable candidate in later course. The candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/ Video-Conferencing facilities for Online Interviews. The link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for online interviews. The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts under the project entitled “Effectiveness of Community-based Treatment Programs to Treat Children Aged 6-59 Months with Uncomplicated Severe Acute Malnutrition Using Altemative Energy Dense Foods: A Multicentric Longitudinal Follow Up Study”. The project is funded by UNICEF and ICMR-NIN is executing agenw. Applications will be received from the individuals by e-mail to [email protected] upto 5th November. 2020.
2. Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances. The candidates have to download the application form from www.nin.res.in and fill it with his/her own handwriting and send the same to the above mail along with supporting documents of essential qualifications (scanned copies).