1 position - Junior Research Fellow Jobs - Ahmedabad Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||03 Feb 2021|
1 position - Laboratory Assistant Jobs - Ahmedabad Jobs
|Job profile||Laboratory Assistant Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 17,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||03 Feb 2021|
Terms and conditions
1. Qualification & experience required are as per ICMR guidelines; experience shall be counted after acquiring the essential qualification: age limit and experience will be considered as on date of walk-in
written test / interview.
2. Benefits of Provident Fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim, Leave Concession etc. are not adrnissible. The posts are purely temporary, co-terminate with the project, and the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment/employment under ICMR, ICMR-NIOH, MoEF CC, ICAR or continuation in other project and his/her engagement will be deemed terminated immediately after expiry of the project.
3. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India rules. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other ICMR research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
4. Candidates employed in Govt. Service [Semi Govt. /Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in written test / Interview.
5. If required, the written examination/test shall be of one (l) hour duration consisting of objective type questions on General Science, General Analytical Ability and knowledge of concerned area.
6. The interested candidates possessing the above essential qualification and experience may report at ICMR- National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad 3800016, Gujarat,
India on the dates of the Walk-in-Written Test / Interview mentioned herein. Candidates Will not be entertained after 10.30 am under any circumstances.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test / interview / personal discussion. Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIOH website which will be updated from time to time. Date of Walk-in Interview/written test may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to ch
ICMR- National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad 3800016, Gujarat, India
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
a. The original certificates may be produced for verification on demand. The application duly signed by the applicant should be submitted along with self-attested copies of the certificates. (a) Proof of Date of Birth (b) Qualification (c) Experience (d) Recent Passport size photograph. Unsigned/ incomplete applications or applications without supportive evidence shall be summarily rejected. Candidates applying for more than one post should provide separate applications for each of the posts applied. Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed for written test/lnterview after verification of documents.
b. The interested candidates possessing the above essential qualification and experience may report at ICMR- National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad 3800016, Gujarat, India on the dates of the Walk-in-Written Test / Interview mentioned herein. Candidates will not be entertained after 10.30 am under any circumstances.