1 position - Project Assistant - North Goa
|Job profile||Project Assistant|
|Age||Upper Age Limit not exceeding as on the last date of receiving the applications i.e. 01st November 2020: 50 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||01 Nov 2020|
Terms and Conditions:
1. The engagement will be on purely temporary and contractual basis for the period mentioned in the advertisement. It is exclusively for the above mentioned research work and the tenure shall be co‐terminus with the project duration or till the completion of tenure whichever is earlier.
2. The engagement under this project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointments in CSIR‐NIO/CSIR, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. It would therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit, on the part of the candidates for regularization/absorption against any post in CSIR/NIO or under any other scheme of CSIR.
3. Performance of the project staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
4. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for submission of applications .
5. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, should be in relevant area of work/field indicated against such position which shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum essential educational qualifications prescribed for that position.
6. The students in the final semester and results awaited candidates are not eligible to apply and their applications will not be considered.
7. Stipend may be revised depending on the funding agency guidelines issued time to time.
8. Candidates should note that non‐fulfillment of the eligibility criterion will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage.
9. Incomplete applications without proper format and without eligibility supporting documents will not be considered.
CSIR- National Institute of Oceanography, Dona Paula 403004, Goa
Selection Procedure :
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software, as decided by the competent authority. Applications received after the due date (01st November 2020) will be rejected. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail/website.
2. Proposed Date of Interview for shortlisted candidates : GAP3339/2040‐20 : 05th November 2020, 10.30 AM Onwards *. The above date for interview are proposed date may be subjected to change and (if any) will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates should email the scanned copies of the following documents to [email protected] latest by 01st November 2020. Applications received after the last date and without the below mandatory documents will be rejected.
(I) Scanned copy of the duly filled‐in application form, given at the end of this advertisement. Followed by,
(II) Scanned copies of
a) CV/Bio Data with recent color photograph
b) Educational Qualification Certificate as mentioned in the advertisement essential qualification / Semester Mark sheet or Final Mark sheet is compulsory where it shows Geology subject was studied . Along with this, Degree Award Certificate or Provisional Award Certificate . Percentage or CGPA should clearly displayed on any one of the certificate. If certificate doesn’t have proper percentage / CGPA / Grade then the application may not be considered.
c) Date of Birth Proof (Any valid certificate having DoB such as SSLC, HSC, DoB Certificate, etc)
d) Category certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). (If applicable)
e) Experience certificate (If applicable)
f) Other certificates, if any.
2. All the documents including application form to be made SINGLE PDF File and to be sent to the mentioned email address. Please avoid sending individual PDFs.