1 position - Young Professional II Jobs - Kolkata Jobs
|Job profile||Young Professional II Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||22 Feb 2021|
Terms and Condition:
1. The selected candidate will be initially engaged for a period of one year which may be extended for subsequent two more years (01 year at a time) based on needs of the Institute and work performance of the selected candidate. However, the appointment will be purely contractual basis and mav be terminated at any time during the period without assigning any reason thereof.
2. Candidates should produce No Objection Certificate from his/her present employer, if employed elsewhere.
3. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
4. Age will be reckoned from the date of Walk-in-lnterview.
5. Eligible candidates will have to report at this Institute one hour rrrior to schedule date & time with all documents (qualifications, experience etc.) in original for verification. Candidate will not be allowed to attend the walk-in-rnterview who comes afier l2:30 p.M
6. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7. In view of COVID-19 Pandemic, Strict Social Distancing norms will be followed. No candidate will be allowed to enter ICAR-NINFET campus without mask.
8. Canvassing in any form will liable to disqualify the candidature. The Director decision will be final and binding in all respect.
Director, ICAR-NINFET, Kolkata -700040
Selection Procedure :
1. After screening of the applications as prescribed eligible candidates will be informed through email well in time.
2. Evaluation criteria for short listing and final selection of the candidates:
i. Essential Educational (Academic) QuaIification: 60 marks
ii. Experience: 10 Marks
iii. Personal Interview: 30 marks
How to Apply :
1. Date of Walk-in Interview: 27.02.2021 at 11:30 A.M.
2. Place of Walk-in-interview: Meeting Room, 1St Floor, CT Building, ICAR-National Institute of Natural Fibre Engineering and Technology, 12, Regent Park, Kolkata-700040.
3. Owing to the prevailing COVID-I9 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their scanned copy of application in the enclosed proforma addressed to the Director, ICAR-NINFET, Kolkata -700040 appended with detailed bio-data affixing recent passport size photograph of the candidate and copies of self-attested certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, and other credentials to [email protected] latest by 5:00 pm of 22.02.2021.
4. AII applications received after the mentioned time limit will be summarily rejected. After screening of the applications as prescribed eligible candidates will be informed through email well in time.