1 position - Junior Research Fellow Jobs - Srikakulam Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Mar 2021|
General Instructions to the applicants:
1. Selected candidates shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not be bestowed any of the privileges like Housing, Medical Facility and Other benefits available to regular employees of the Institute.
2. Applicants are advised to ensure, before appearing for Selection Process, that they possess the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down for the post. Qualification obtained has to be from recognized University/Institute. Eligibility in terms of age, qualification and experience of a candidate shall be considered as on the last date for receipt of application.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
4. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify, withdraw or cancel any communication made to the Applicants.
5. After joining the service of the Institute, the person will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations, Ordinances, Statutes and Act of the Institute applicable from time to time. He/She may be assigned any duty within or outside the Institute depending upon the exigency of the work.
6. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a person at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake, or the person has a clandestine antecedents or background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated forthwith and legal action may be initiated against such candidates/employees.
7. Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
8. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
9. For a query related to selection process, the applicant may send an email on [email protected]
Dr. Narasimha Rao Banavathu, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Andhra Pradesh
Selection Procedure :
Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by E-mail.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may send their detailed CV (specifying the qualifications and experience) and soft copy of the filled-in application form on or before March 10, 2021, to Dr. Narasimha Rao Banavathu, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Andhra Pradesh at [email protected] No hard copies of the application will be accepted. Those who have applied for the notification number “ Ref. No. NIT Andhra/ECE/BNR/SERB-EMEQ/JRF/2021” dated 21.01.2021 need not apply again, their applications will be considered for scrutiny
Last date for receipt of application: March 10, 2021