1 position - Assistant Registrar Jobs - Yupia Jobs
|Job profile||Assistant Registrar Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||09 Apr 2021|
General Terms and Conditions
1. The terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with DoPT’s OM No 6/8/2009-Estt (Pay-II) dated 17/06/2010 and No 2/11/2017-Estt (Pay-II) dated 24/11/2017 as amended from time to time.
2. The duration of deputation/lien/short term contract shall initially for a period of 2 (two) years and may be extended for a further period subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate. However, the appointment may also be terminated at any time during the period of deputation, if performance of the candidates is not satisfactory or without citing any reasons.
3. Appointment against the post advertised shall be purely on deputation/lien/short term contract basis, the NIT Arunachal Pradesh would have no liability whatsoever for sustaining the candidate recruited on deputation basis against any other permanent vacant post or permanent post to be vacant in future.
4. Only shortlisted candidates by the Committee constituted for the purpose shall be called for the Interview. The decision of the Competent Authority shall be final in this regard.
5. The filled in application should be accompanied by non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- for UR candidates and Rs.250/- for PwD candidates which may be paid through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh” on any Nationalized Bank.
6. Following enclosures need to be submitted by the applicant with the application:
(a) No Objection Certificate from the Appointing authority.
(b) Attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page with seal by an Officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India or equivalent,
(c) Vigilance Clearance Certificate
(d) Integrity Certificate
(e) Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of service.
7. NIT Arunachal Pradesh reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for the aforesaid post at any time without providing any clarifications/information.
8. .No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia, Dist.: Papum pare, Pin- 791112, Arunachal Pradesh
Selection Procedure :
1. Only shortlisted candidates by the Committee constituted for the purpose shall be called for the Interview. The decision of the Competent Authority shall be final in this regard.
2. Selection will be Deputation/Lien/Short Term Contract basis
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates shall apply in prescribed Application form with self attested photo-copies of relevant certificates supporting Age, Qualification and Experiences, other documents as stated above etc. and submit the same to Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia, Dist.: Papum pare, Pin- 791112, Arunachal Pradesh on or before the last date of receiving of applications.
2. Candidates are also need to send the advance copy of completely filled application form and relevant certificates via email to [email protected] on or before last date of receiving of applications. The last date for receiving of applications with supporting documents is 09/04/2021 (up to 5 pm). The NIT Arunachal Pradesh shall not be responsible for delay in receiving of applications due to postal or any other reasons.