1 position - Associate Professor Jobs - Yupia Jobs
|Job profile||Associate Professor Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||31 Mar 2021|
1 position - Assistant Professor Grade II Jobs - Yupia Jobs
|Job profile||Assistant Professor Grade II Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||31 Mar 2021|
1. The eligibility, qualifications/experience etc. shall be determined as on the last date of receipt of application forms.
2. This being an advertisement governed by the Flexible Faculty Recruitment Rules, relevant instructions from MHRD issued till the date of interviews will be applicable. Incomplete applications/applications without necessary enclosures will summarily be rejected.
3. Reservation for PwD exists as per Govt. of India norms. The persons with disability (PwD) shall be required to submit the medical certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent medical authorities for the purpose of employment as per Govt. of India norms along with their applications. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of reservation.
4. Provisions under the Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in Teachers’ Grade) Act, 2019 shall be followed in reservation of posts in appointments by direct recruitment. The benefit of reservation including EWS can be availed by applicants on production of supporting documents/ the Income and Asset Certificate (in case of EWS) issued by a Competent Authority as per the OM issued by the Govt. of India.
5. Candidates employed in Govt. service should send their applications through proper channel. In case, the original application if routed through proper channel is likely to be delayed, a photocopy of the application should be sent in advance along with application fee to reach before the prescribed last date. All such candidates are required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
6. The Industry/Research experience should be in Government or Public Enterprise or National Laboratory. However, experience in Private Industry will be considered provided it is incorporated in the Indian Companies Act of 1956.
7. Number and nature of posts shown above may change and vary at the time of selection/recruitment. Further, the Institute reserves the right not to fill any post(s).
8. All Educational Qualification Degree Certificates should be from recognized Universities/Institutes. Further, candidates must attach conversion criteria of CGPA to percentage (%) from the University/ Institution/Board.
9. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Furnishing of any false information and/or suppression/ concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment.
10. Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications, experience, credit points, etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/selection. Short listing criteria for calling for interview may be higher than those advertised.
11. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications, experience, credit points, etc; higher than those prescribed in this advertisement, and as per merit decided by scrutiny committee. Criteria for short-listing may vary from department to department.
12. Candidates will have to appear for the presentation and interview at their own cost, if called, before the Selection Committee on the date and place which will be separately notified to the candidates.
13. Short-listed candidates may be required to make a brief technical presentation on the day/ one day before the interview.
14. All original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
15. The appointment of selected candidates is subject to being found physically fit and sound in health for the services in the Institute which shall be examined through a medical examination by the medical Board/Senior Medical Officer/Medical Officer of the Institute as the case may be. The medical examination may be under taken before joining the post. They should be prepared to join duty with in the specified time limit. Selected candidates will be on probation initially for one year which may be extended on unsatisfactory performance.
16. Besides the pay in the Pay Level applicable for the post, admissible allowances like DA, HRA etc. in accordance with Institute Rules in force from time to time are payable. The employees of the Institute will be entitled to medical benefit for self and family as per the relevant rules. New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India is applicable to fresh recruits as per Institute Rules. Accommodation on campus, if available, may be provided on payment of usual rent. House rent allowances will be payable if accommodation is not provided. Leave Travel Concession for self and family is applicable as per relevant Rules.
17. The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
18. No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection, etc. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification for the post.
19. Applicants belonging to OBC category but coming in Creamy Layer will not be entitled to the benefit of reservation and should apply as general category candidate.
20. The applicants are required to visit the Institute website regularly as any subsequent corrigendum/addendum etc. shall be published on the Institute website only.
21. The decision of the competent authority will be final in the matter of selection.
22. Any dispute regarding the recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of Distt. Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh
The Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia-791112
Selection Procedure :
Applicants who are unable to attend the interview due to being abroad, may be considered in absentia. A specific request giving sufficient justification must be made in advance. Such candidates, if short-listed may be interviewed through video conferencing
How to Apply :
1. Applications along with Annexures must be submitted in the prescribed format as available in the Institute Website. Candidates can download the same from the website www.nitap.ac.in.
2. Please mention Post Applied, Department and Discipline on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application.
3. The filled in application should be accompanied by non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- for UR candidates and Rs.500/- for PwD candidates which may be paid through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh” on any Nationalized Bank.
4. Application forms, Annexure Sheets complete in all respects along with self attested photocopies of certificates and the prescribed application fee should reach “The Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia-791112 on or before 31/03/2021 by 5:30 pm. Applications received after last date (due to Postal / Courier delays, etc.) will not be considered. Applicants are also requested to send Soft Copy of their applications to email: [email protected] & [email protected] as an advance Copy before the last date of receiving of applications.