2 positions - Adhoc Faculty Jobs - Calicut/Kozhikode Jobs
|Job profile||Adhoc Faculty Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||28 Jan 2021|
1. Applications in the specified format (available at www.nitc.ac.in ) and sent by e-mail to the concerned Head of the Department/School will only be considered.
2. The last date for online application is 28-01-2021.
3. Reservations are applicable as per Govt. of India norms.
4. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. In all matters, the decision of the institute will be final.
5. Canvassing in any manner will be result in disqualification of the candidate.
6. Shortlisted candidates for interview will be intimated though email/mobile only.No separate call letter for interview will be issued.
7. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the interview via online-mode on 4th February 2021. During the Interview the candidate might be asked to give a presentation on their area of specialization.
8. No request for change of interview schedule shall be entertained.
9. No TA/DA shall be payable and the candidates are required to make necessary boarding and lodging arrangements on their own
10. Selected candidates will be informed by e-mail/mobile and they are expected to join immediately.
11. Candidates who have completed Ph.D in the academic year 2019-20 have to produce the Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate at the time of interview, failing which they will not be considered for interview.
12. The candidates are required to produce the copy following documents along with the application,
(i) Valid Photo-ID
(ii) Date of birth certificate
(iii) All academic / professional certificates (Mark lists of all semesters/years and Degree/Provisional certificate of Ph.D., PG, and UG Programmes undergone)
(iv) Caste certificate (SC / ST / Non-creamy layer OBC certificate obtained on or after 01-04-2020 / EWS certificate) from a competent authority
(v) Experience certificate
(vi) Re-prints of research publications
(vii) Any other information related to eligibility
13. Applications without complete information/supporting documents will be rejected.
Selection Procedure :
a. Shortlisted candidates for interview will be intimated though email/mobile only.No separate call letter for interview will be issued.
b. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the interview via online-mode on 4 th February 2021. During the Interview the candidate might be asked to give a presentation on their area of specialization.
How to Apply :
Applications in the specified format along with the scanned copy of Valid Photo-ID, Date of birth certificate UG, PG and Ph.D. degree mark lists/ certificates, Caste certificate, Experience certificate, Re-prints of research publications and any other information related to eligibility should reach by e-mail to the Head of the Departments/Schools (e-mail IDs of HoDs given above) on or before 28-01-2021, Thursday