2 positions - Guest Faculty Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Guest Faculty Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||18 Feb 2021|
1. The selection of the Candidate to the Post of Guest Faculty purely on Temporary Basis shall be provisional subject to the verification of the documents at the time of joining at the Institute.
2. Candidates have to bring duly filled application form along with one copy of bio-data, all the original certificates, one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates and two latest passport size color photographs at the time of document verification while joining at the Institute.
3. Vacancies indicated above are tentative and may vary.
4. The Institute reserves the right to not to fill up the positions, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part, without assigning any reason and the decision of the institute in this regard shall be final.
5. Candidates having following qualifications and experiences will be given preference:-
i.One or more degrees from NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) ranked Institutes/Universities.
ii.Experience in NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) Institutes/Universities etc.
iii.One Degree from Central Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs).
6. The mode of interview will be online through google meet/zoom/skype and the web-link or user id/password will be shared to only shortlisted candidates via email. No other mode of interview will be entertained.
7. Candidates online reporting after reporting time will not be considered for the interview.
8. Selected candidates need to join in person immediately after the result declaration. No online joining will be accepted.
9. Decision of the duly constituted selection committee will be final.
10. The offer of appointment is purely on temporary basis and does not entitle an individual to claim the any right of regular appointee.
National Institute of Technology Delhi, Sector A-7, Institutional Area Narela, Delhi-110040
Selection Procedure :
1. List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website on 21 February, 2021 by 5.00 PM.
2. Interview of short-listed candidates will be conducted on 26 February, 2021.
3. Only selected candidates will be informed through email after 27 February, 2021.
How to Apply :
1. All interested applicants need to fill Google form using the following link. This link will be available upto 18 February, 2021, 5.30 pm only. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKiTL41eunnz7CZ93Chp74LxFHUdqJehTHoDAwUTwqxpqstw/viewfor m?usp=sf_link
2. Fill the hard copy of application form (Attached herewith from page 4 onwards) and scanned copy of signed application form needs to be sent to: [email protected] by 18 February, 2021, upto 5.30 pm only.