1 position - Post Doctoral Fellowship - Durgapur
|Job profile||Post Doctoral Fellowship|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||31 Jan 2021|
General Instruction to Applicants
1. Applicant should submit their application by attached prescribed format along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents. By personally or by post to NIT Durgapur within the due time.
2. Selection will be based on the need in certain areas within the listed disciplines. Also, applicants with exceptionally meritorious academic background with background in any area of disciplines other than the disciplines listed, may send their applications for active consideration.
3. Shortlisted applicants from within India have to give presentation and Interview in person and person from outside India may give their presentation and interview through Video Conferencing/Web based application.
4. The prescribed essential qualification indicated are bare minimum, and mere possessions of same will not entitle applicants to be offered the Fellowship. Therefore applicants should furnish details of all qualifications possessed in the relevant field along with documentary evidences.
5. In case of exceptional applicants, the Institute reserves the right to relax age and/or qualifications. Applicants are requested to provide the certificates in required format along with the application form.
6. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all of the advertised Fellowships.
7. Applicants employed in Government and Semi-Government Organizations, Public Sector Enterprises, Autonomous Organizations, University and Educational Institutes, must send their application through their present employers. If they anticipate unavoidable delay in their application being forwarded through proper channel, they may send advance copies of their applications directly to the Institute.
8. Incomplete application and without relevant supporting documents will not be considered.
Dean (R&C) National Institute of Technology Durgapur Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur -713209
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted applicants from within India have to give presentation and Interview in person and person from outside India may give their presentation and interview through Video Conferencing/Web based application.
How to Apply :
The envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for Post-Doctoral Fellowship” and posted to: JR (Establishment), National Institute of Technology Durgapur, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur-713209, W.B., India within 21 days from date of advertisement. Dean (R&C) National Institute of Technology Durgapur Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur-713209, W.B., India Email: [email protected]