22 positions - Technician Jobs - Jamshedpur Jobs
|Job profile||Technician Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||19 Mar 2021|
11 positions - Senior Technician Jobs - Jamshedpur Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Technician Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||19 Mar 2021|
31 positions - Technical Assistant, Superintendent and More Vacancies Jobs - Jamshedpur Jobs
|Job profile||Technical Assistant, Superintendent and More Vacancies Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 1,44,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||19 Mar 2021|
General Instructions and Information
1. The Institute shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any sort of postal delay.
2. Institute may extend the last date; therefore, candidates are advised to visit the Institute website regularly.
3. The minimum qualification with regard to academic qualification and experience for all positions advertised herewith shall be as given for each post. However, institute may decide the minimum academic qualification and experience to short-list the number of candidates to be called for selection procedure.
4. Candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post in the prescribed manner and separate application with fee must be deposited for each post.
5. Applications, which are not in prescribed form / without relevant supporting enclosures and fee, shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
6. Candidates shall indicate two references of eminent persons in the field / profession, who may be contacted by the Institute for their recommendations.
7. The Institute has the right to set higher norms than minimum while short-listing, taking into account the specific requirements of the institute and shall be binding on all the applicants. The decision of the Institute related to all matters pertaining to the recruitment shall be final and binding on the applicants.
8. The date for determining eligibility of candidates in every respect i.e. qualifications, experience and age limit etc. shall be considered as on the closing date, i.e. the last date of the submission of online application form i.e 19th March 2021 (5:00 P.M).
9. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-army persons as per Govt. of India norms.
10. Age relaxation will be given to temporary/contract/adhoc/outsource persons working in the institute as per Department of Education/BOG directions.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for attending test / interview.
12. Persons serving in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs / Universities / Educational Institutions must bring “No Objection Certificate” from the Competent Authority of the organization serving, at the time of /written test/interview, otherwise, they may not be allowed for written test/interview.
13. Any vigilance/criminal/disciplinary cases should not be pending against the candidates working in any Government organization/Autonomous body/Semi Govt./PSUs/ Universities/Educational Institutions. Such cases will not be considered.
14. The original degrees/certificates/proof of date of birth and other testimonials towards fulfillment of specified eligibility conditions shall be required to be produced by the candidate, at the time of their test / interview.
15. The applicants are advised / required to visit the Institute website www.nitjsr.ac.in regularly. The list of candidates short listed for participation in the selection process such as written test/interview etc. will be displayed on the Institute website only. No separate communication/intimation in this regard shall be made by the Institute.
16. Application form (containing fee payment details) & e-receipt should be printed by the candidate and kept for reference with him/her.
17. Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. In case any candidate has formally changed the name, then gazette notification or any other legal document, as applicable should be submitted at the time of Document Verification.
18. Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as important messages will be sent by email and on mobile which will be deemed to have been read by the candidates. Candidates are required to carefully fill/provide all the detailed information regarding personal details/Bio-Data, fee etc. through ONLINE application. The candidate is responsible to prove that all the information provided/submitted by him/her in the application is true.
19. Please further ensure that candidates fulfill all the eligibility criteria (like age, qualification, experience, category certificate, etc.) as stipulated in our advertisement. If candidate fails to meet any of the eligibility criteria as stated in the advertisement for the post, the candidature will be cancelled. The decision of the Competent Authority in this regard would be final. Only shortlisted candidates will be called/intimated for the selection process. The applicants shall ensure that a valid e-mail ID is provided in the application form for correspondence by the Institute.
20. The cut-off date for determining the eligibility conditions will be the last date of submission of application through Online.
Self-attested copies of the following Documents/Certificates are required to be attached along with Application form.
(a) Matriculation / 10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation / 10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central / State Board indicating date of Birth will be considered in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate / mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating date of birth will be considered.
(b) Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of a particular Degree certificate, mark sheets of the Degree program will be accepted.
(c) NOC and Experience Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organization(s) / Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s).
(d) Certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC/EWS shall be in the prescribed Performa only from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s claim for reservation under specific category, the Act/Order, under which, the Category is recognized as SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS and the village/town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
(e) The certificate for claiming reservation in OBC/EWS category must be issued on or after 01.04.2020 in the prescribed format as per Annexure – II & III, as applicable.
(f) Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa only issued by the competent authority to the Person with Disability (PWD) for being eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Standard (i.e. must be more than 40% disability).
(g) The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis and daily wages will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Last date for filling the online application is 19th March 2021.
2. The printed copy of online application form and self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures and fee etc. is required to be sent by speed/registered post only to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, Jamshedpur-831014, Jharkhand, India, so that it must reach by 26th March 2021, failing which, their candidature will not be considered. Application through courier services will not be accepted. Candidates are also required to upload softcopies of relevant testimonials, certificates etc. on Online Application Portal.
3. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as “Application For The Post Of and the Application number .