2 positions - Stenographer - Srinagar
|Age||Not exceeding 27 years|
|Last Date to apply||30 Nov 2020|
1 position - Executive Engineer - Srinagar
|Job profile||Executive Engineer|
|Age||Not exceeding 35 years|
|Last Date to apply||30 Nov 2020|
18 positions - Junior Assistant - Srinagar
|Job profile||Junior Assistant|
|Age||Not exceeding 27 years|
|Last Date to apply||30 Nov 2020|
24 positions - Junior Engineer, Assistant Librarian and More Vacancies - Srinagar
|Job profile||Junior Engineer, Assistant Librarian and More Vacancies|
|Age||27 - 35 years|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 39,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||30 Nov 2020|
Terms and conditions
1. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever.
2. The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts in any advertised cadre.
3. The Institute reserves the right to modify/ defer or cancel full / part of the advertisement / recruitment at any stage of processing without assigning any reason.
4. If any advertisement for any post is withdrawn by the Institute, the application fee collected from the candidates shall be refunded.
5. The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date fixed for receipt of Application Forms. In case the last date fixed for receipt of applications is closed/off day, next working day shall be deemed to be last date for the same.
6. The employees who are working on ad-hoc / temporary / contractual / outsource basis in NIT Srinagar shall be given one time age relaxation as per MoE erstwhile MHRD letter No.F.35-5/2018-TS.III dated 20th February 2019.
7. The Institute shall strictly follow the norms of the Government of India in respect of reservation/relaxation/concessions to various categories in recruitment pertaining to age, qualifying marks, experience/fees, etc. as amended from time to time.
8. Any change of address given in the application form should at once be communicated to the Institute.
9. Besides, all the other conditions as prescribed in the advertisement, Non-Teaching Recruitment Rules along with amendments from time to time issued by the Ministry of Education and not mentioned in the advertisement shall be deemed to have been included on the conditions associated with this advertisement.
10. All fresh appointees shall be placed in New Pension System (NPS).
11. Mere possession of eligibility conditions shall not entitle a candidate to be called for skill test, written test (or interview, wherever applicable).
12. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualifications, experience, etc. and submit his/her application/s duly filled-in, along with the desired information and documents as per the advertisement. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or canvassing in any manner on the part of the candidates shall lead to his/her disqualification.
13. Acceptance of documents submitted by an applicant shall be subject to verification by the Competent Authority at any point of time even after joining the employment. If any document is found to be false/fake/incorrect either before or after the appointment, the document shall be summarily rejected and action may be initiated against the candidate which shall lead to cancellation of his/her appointment, as the case may be.
14. As per the directives of the Government of India the selection for the post Group B (Non Gazetted) and lower shall be made on the basis of the skill test, / written test, only. For these posts no interview shall be conducted. The syllabus and procedure for skill, / written test shall be notified separately by the Institute.
15. The candidate shall bring all original certificates relating to his/her age, qualifications, experience etc., at the time of test/interview or as and when desired by the Institute. In case the candidates fails to submit the original documents for verification of the certified photocopies of the enclosures to his/her application/s, he may not be allowed to appear at the tests/interview and his/her candidature may be treated as cancelled without any further communication in this regard.
16. The Institute reserves its right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. Shortlisting of the applicants, if necessary, shall be made on the basis of academic merit, higher qualification and/or experience or screening test or on any other criteria decided by the Institute.
17. The Institute reserves the right to set higher norms than bare minimum and the areas of specialization. The number/ratio of the shortlisted candidates to the post shall be defined taking into account the specific requirements of the individual post. The shortlisting norms may not be uniform across the advertised posts and shall be a binding on all the applicants. The decision of the Institute related to all matters pertaining to the recruitment shall be final and binding on the applicants.
18. Hall Tickets / Call letters and other correspondence for attending the Skill Test, Written Test / Interview etc., will be sent only to the eligible candidates by Email only.
19. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the skill/selection/screening test and/or Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the skill/selection/screening test and/or Interview. However, for outstation SC / ST / PwBD candidates’ second-class single railway to and fro fare on shortest route will be reimbursed after attending the test/interview. This is not admissible to SC / ST / PwBD candidates who are already employed in the Central / State Government services / Autonomous bodies, etc.
20. The reservation for the SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS candidates has been arrived as per the reservation rosters and the Govt. of India rules.
21. The Caste/Tribe/Community certificates in the proforma prescribed and issued by any of the authorities stated in the OM No. 36012/6/88-Estt. (SCT), dated 24.4.1990 and OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (Res.), dated 15.11.1993, GoI, No. 36028/1/2014-Estt (Res), dated 3rd September, 2015 will only be accepted as sufficient proof in support of a candidate’s claim belonging to Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Other Backward Class.
22. Relevant Caste/Tribe/Community certificates are required to be submitted with duly completed application form. No other certificate will be accepted as a sufficient proof.
23. The caste of the candidate must be in the state-wise central list of SCs given at a. http://socialjustice.nic.in/UserView/PrintUserView?mid=76750 or b. http://socialjustice.nic.in/UserView/index?mid=76750
24. The caste of the candidate must be in the state-wise central list of STs given at c. https://tribal.nic.in/ST/LatestListofScheduledtribes.pdf
25. OBC certificate submitted in support of the claim of reservation under this category (Non-Creamy Layer) must be valid at least till 31st July, 2021.The certificate should clearly mention that the candidate belongs to non-creamy layer and the caste of the candidate must be in the state-wise central list of OBCs given at d. http://www.ncbc.nic.in/User_Panel/CentralListStateView.aspx .
26. Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) shall be required to submit the Disability/Medical Certificate in the proforma prescribed and issued by the competent medical authorities for the purpose of employment as per Government of India norms with duly completed application form. Persons suffering from not less than 40%of the disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of reservation under this category. The certificate will be rejected if the disability is less than 40%.
27. Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) certificate submitted in support of the claim of reservation under this category must be valid at least till 31st July, 2021. Only those candidates shall be considered for reservation under EWS category, if gross family annual income is below Rs. 8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) for the financial year prior to the year of application. The term “Family” for this purpose will include the person who seeks benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years, his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years. Also persons whose family owns or
possesses any of the assets as mentioned in GoI, No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res), dated 31stJanuary, 2019 shall also be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income. The Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) certificates in the proforma prescribed and issued by any of the authorities stated in the OM No. 36039/1/2019-Estt. (Res) dated 31.01.2019 will only be accepted as sufficient proof in support of a candidate’s claim for belonging to EWSs. EWSs certificates are required to be submitted with duly completed application form. No other certificate will be accepted as a sufficient proof.
28. The appointment under EWS/OBC quota is provisional and is subject to the community certificate being verified through the proper channels. If the verification reveals that the claim of the candidate to belong to EWS/OBC or “not belonging to creamy layer” is false, his/her services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of false certificate.
29. Candidates with foreign degrees shall be required to enclose All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) / Association of Indian Universities (AIU) equivalence certificate with their application form without which application/s can’t be considered.
30. Requirement of experience wherever mentioned in this advertisement shall mean postqualification experience only.
31. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence of any form will be treated as disqualification for the post applied.
32. Candidates in their own interest are advised to remain in touch with the Institute website www.nitsri.ac.in. Issuance of notifications in the newspapers or sending the postal/electronic communications is not obligatory on part of the Institute.
33. All recruitments shall be made by the Board of Governors (BoG) of the Institute only on the recommendations of duly constituted Selection Committees. The decision of the Appointing Authority shall be final.
34. The person appointed against any post shall be governed by the Act/Statutes/Ordinances/Rules of the Institute and also the CCS (conduct) Rules, 1964, CCS (CCA) Rule, 1965 or any other rules of the Government of India, as amended from time to time and any other rule/resolution prescribed by the Ministry of Education and adopted by the Board of Governor.
35. The appointment of a candidate shall be subject to verification of character and antecedents by the Competent Authority. Until the verification of character and antecedent’s reports are received, the appointment shall be treated as provisional. In case the report/s with regard to his/her conduct, character, antecedents, etc., is found to be unsatisfactory, the appointment shall be cancelled/ terminated forthwith.
36. The Institute shall retain the applications of non-shortlisted candidates and non-selected candidates only for three months after the completion of recruitment process
Period of Probation and Age of Superannuation:
1. Subject to the provisions of the Act and the Statutes, all appointments to posts under the Institute shall be made on probation for a period of one year wherever applicable. On completion of probation period the appointee, if confirmed, shall continue to hold his/her office subject to the provisions of the Act and the Statutes, till the end of the month in which he/she attains the prescribed superannuation age. The appointing authority shall have the power to extend the period of probation of any employee of the Institute for such periods as it may deem fit.
2. The age of superannuation for various classes and categories of the employees of the Institute shall be as specified by the Ministry of Education, GoI from time to time.
3. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter or claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Hon’ble High Court (J&K) at Srinagar (J&K).
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Srinagar, Hazratbal, Srinagar, PIN 190006
Selection Procedure :
1. The Institute reserves its right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. Shortlisting of the applicants, if necessary, shall be made on the basis of academic merit, higher qualification and/or experience or screening test or on any other criteria decided by the Institute.
2. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the skill/selection/screening test and/or Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the skill/selection/screening test and/or Interview. However, for outstation SC / ST / PwBD candidates’ second-class single railway to and fro fare on shortest route will be reimbursed after attending the test/interview. This is not admissible to SC / ST / PwBD candidates who are already employed in the Central / State Government services / Autonomous bodies, etc.
How to Apply :
1. Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained thereof.
2. Candidates willing to apply are advised to apply online on http://recruitment.nitsri.ac.in link will be available on the Institute website www.nitsri.ac.in from 27th October, 2020. The last date to fill the online applications is 30th November, 2020.
3. After submission of online application/s, the candidates are advised to take out the printout of the application/s form/s. The Hard copy of the application/s form along with all required self-attested copies of certificates should reach the Institute by or before 10.12.2020 on the following Address: The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Srinagar, Hazratbal, Srinagar, PIN 190006
4. The envelope containing the application/s shall invariably mention the name of the post applied for “APPLICATION/S FOR THE POST OF ______________”
5. Application Fee: All applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable processing fee of ₹ 1000/-except SC/ST/PWD and Women Candidates. [fee exemption derived from Department of Personnel and Training OMs. No.36011/3/84-Estt.(SCT), 1st July, 1985,No. 39020/3/2003-Estt.(B), 03rd August, 2010,No. 36035/2/2017-Estt.(Res), 23rd August, 2019]
6. The fee should be paid online only through the payment gateway available on the recruitment portal.
46. Applications which are not accompanied by a non-refundable processing fee of ₹1000/- except SC/ST/PwBD and Women Candidates shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
7. Applications not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self-attested copies of degree certificates / marks sheets/experience certificate / category certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority and the incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
8. In-service candidates shall route their applications through proper channel. However, candidates are advised to submit an advance copy of the application/s form well before the last date. In case formal copy of application form is not received through proper channel before the conduct of interview/written test, the candidate shall be treated as fresh and previous service shall not be qualifying one.
9. Candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and separate applications must be submitted for each post along with requisite fee.
10. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. Candidates shall indicate two references of eminent persons in the field / profession who may be contacted by the Institute for their recommendations.