1 position - Temporary Medical Officer - Trichy
|Job profile||Temporary Medical Officer|
|Age||Not exceeding 65 years|
|Salary||Rs. 55,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||01 Nov 2020|
Terms and conditions
1. The appointment is purely temporary. The post is initially for a period of 6 months and further extension is based on performance every 6 months up to a maximum of 3 years.
2. Every Medical Officer is expected to work in shift duties round the clock on all days including government holidays.
3. The candidate is eligible to avail one-day leave for every completed 45 days of service and not entitled to any other benefits. The Medical Officer shall not be allowed any other leave without the permission of the competent authority.
4. He/she should undertake whatever other tasks that may arise in order to contribute to departmental development.
5. The Medical Officer should follow the rules and regulations laid by the Institute / hospital administration from time to time.
6. The Medical Officer should adhere to the ethics and etiquettes of medical practice and should maintain the dignity and decorum of the Institute.
7. Preference will be given to experienced doctors.
1. The applicants should go through all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission to all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions.
2. Candidates should carefully fill up all the details required in the application form including age, Education Qualification, details of valid Community / PwD Certificates etc., as no correspondence regarding the change of details will be entertained after the last date for applying. If any of the claim by the candidate is found to be incorrect, it will lead to the rejection of the candidature.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications / experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for Certificate Verification / Interview.
4. Any experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration.
5. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level of relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements.
6. The Institute has the right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for short listing and selection.
7. The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any or all posts advertised and to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
8. Candidates must produce original documents at the time of appearing for Certificate Verification / Interview / whenever the same is called for.
9. Applications received through incomplete / not on prescribed format / without relevant documents will not be considered.
10. Candidates shortlisted for Certificate Verification / Interview will be informed through Institute website (www.nitt.edu) and through e-mail (as mentioned by the candidate in the application form).
11. The provisionally shortlisted candidates should attend the interview (Video Conferencing mode) through CISCO Webex platform. A detailed e-mail will be sent to the shortlisted candidates in this regard.
12. Any dispute with regard to the selection process will be subject to court / tribunal having jurisdiction over Tiruchirappalli.
13. Canvassing in any form/ bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. Interim enquiries will not be entertained. If it is found at any stage that any information given in the application is incorrect / false, the candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated.
14. The age limit, if any is as on 01.11.2020 (last date for submission of application).
15. Candidates are advised to visit the Institute website, www.nitt.edu periodically for updates regarding the recruitment process.
16. The Institute shall retain the applications of the non – shortlisted candidates only for three months after the completion of the recruitment process.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates shortlisted for Certificate Verification / Interview will be informed through Institute website (www.nitt.edu) and through e-mail (as mentioned by the candidate in the application form).
How to Apply :
1. Date of advertisement 20.10.2020
2. Last date for submission of scanned application through e-mail 01.11.2020
3. Publication of Shortlisted Candidates 04.11.2020
4. Date of Virtual interview 10.11.2020
5. Tentative Joining Date 16.11.2020