4 positions - Consultant Jobs - Srinagar(Garhwal) Jobs
|Job profile||Consultant Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||26 Feb 2021|
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The Consultants would provide secretarial services, office support in order to ensure a high level of efficiency and effectiveness of office administration
2. If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable for termination in addition to any administrative and/or legal action as Government may deem fit.
3. The Consultant shall not claim any benefit/compensation/absorption/regularization of service with this office under the provisions of Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 or Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
4. NIT Uttarakhand shall not be liable for any loss, damage, theft, burglary or robbery of any personal belonging/equipment or vehicles of the personnel.
5. Tax Deduction at Source: There shall be a deduction of Tax at Source (TDS) as per the rates of TDS fixed by the Government for professionals from time to time.
6. House Rent Allowance: No HRA shall be admissible
7. Drawal of pension: A retired Government official, if appointed as Consultant, shall continue to draw pension and the dearness relief on pension during the period of their engagement as Consultant. Their engagement as Consult shall not be considered as a case of re-employment.
8. Transport Allowance: An appropriate and fixed amount as Transport Allowance for the purpose of commuting between the residence and the place of work shall be allowed not exceeding the rate applicable to the appointee at the time of retirement. The amount so fixed shall remain unchanged during the term of appointment.
9. Other Allowances: The Consultants shall not be entitled to any allowances such as Dearness Allowance, Residential Accommodation, Medical reimbursement etc.
10. Leave: Consultants shall be eligible for paid leave of absence at the rate 1.5 days for each completed month of service. Also unavailed leave in a calendar year cannot be carried forward to next calendar year
11. TA/DA: TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. The Consultants would be entitled to draw TA/DA for work related travel as per their last entitlement at the time of retirement as per the Government of India norms, in case they are deputed for official work outside Srinagar (Garhwal).
12. Restriction: The appointment of Consultants would be on full time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of consultancy
13. Working Hours: The Consultant shall have to work as per the working hours of NIT Uttarakhand i.e. 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM. However, depending on the exigency of work, one may be required to come early or sit late to complete the time bound work or attend office on holidays. No extra remuneration or fee would be payable if work requires late sitting or coming on holidays. They will also mark their attendance on Attendance register
14. Conflict of Interest: The Consultant appointed by NIT Uttarakhand, shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to other in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the NIT Uttarakhand.
The Registrar, NIT Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus, Government ITI, Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand-246174.
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a Selection Committee constituted for this purpose, whose decision will be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Intimation shall be sent only to the selected candidate. NIT Uttarakhand may undertake police verification of the selected candidates, if required.
How to Apply :
The persons who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to offer their services as Consultants one each in the area of Procurement, Audit, Construction and Training & Placement related services, may submit their duly filled in application with all enclosures alongwith a copy of PPO, on or before 26 th February, 2021 upto 05:30 PM to the Registrar, NIT Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus, Government ITI, Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand-246174.