1 position - Junior Research Fellow Jobs - Srinagar(Garhwal) Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||15 Mar 2021|
General Terms and Conditions
1. The duration of post will be initially for one year or end of the project whichever is earlier. The fellowship may be terminated, if performance of the candidate is not satisfactory.
2. The post created under the DST project is purely on temporary basis and neither DST nor the Institute would have liability whatsoever for sustaining temporary staff recruited under the above mentioned project, after its completion/termination.
3. Only those candidates who are present before the reporting time on the scheduled date will be considered for Interview. Candidates reporting after the scheduled reporting time for document verification shall NOT be eligible to appear for the Interview.
4. The Junior Research Fellow will have the option to register for the Ph.D. program of Institute; the candidate must meet the essential qualifications and qualify a written examination & Interview of Ph.D. admission of Institute.
5. NIT Uttarakhand has the right to cancel the recruitment for the aforesaid post at any time without providing any clarifications/information.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-In-Interview.
Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NIT Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus – Govt. ITI, Srinagar Garhwal – 246174.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates shall appear for Walk-In-Interview along with application form, all originals and self-attested photo-copies of relevant certificates as per the above schedule at Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NIT Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus – Govt. ITI, Srinagar Garhwal – 246174. Candidates are urged to send the advance copy of completely filled application form and relevant certificates via email to [email protected]
2. Tentative date and Time of Walk-In Interview: 15/03/2021 at 11:00 AM onwards