1 position - Consultant Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Consultant Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||21 Feb 2021|
Terms and Conditions:
1. Transport Allowance: A fixed amount of Rs 1500 per month as Transport Allowance for the purpose of commuting between the residence and the place of work shall be allowed. The amount so fixed shall remain unchanged during the term of appointment.
2. Leave of Absence: Paid leave of absence may be allowed at the rate of 1.5 days for each completed month of service. Accumulation of leave beyond a calendar year may not be allowed.
3. TA/ DA: The consultant, if required to undertake journey on domestic tour subject to approval of the competent authority shall be allowed TA/DA as per their entitlements at the time of retirement.
4. Exigencies of work: The Consultants may be required to perform duty on Saturdays, Sundays and other Gazetted holidays, and beyond office hours in case of exigency of work.
5. Deduction of Tax at source: The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules shall be deducted at source before effecting the payment for which the AIM shall issue TDS Certificate/s. The AIM does not undertake any liability for other taxes or contribution payable by the consultant on payments made under the contract of consultancy.
6. The Consultant shall sign an agreement of confidentiality with AIM, NITI Aayog containing a clause on Ethics and Integrity.
National Institution for Transforming India Aayog
Sansad Marg, Sansad Marg Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Selection Procedure :
The competent authority reserves the right to select or reject a candidate or decide not to proceed with the selection process without assigning any reason.The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, the date and time of which will be conveyed through e-mail and/or mobile in due course. Candidates will have to make their own arrangements to reach the place of interview. The final selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates having required qualifications and experience and are serious to take up the assignment may send their completed application in the prescribed format as at Annexure-I through email to [email protected] well within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the newspaper. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, the date and time of which will be conveyed through e-mail and/or mobile in due course. Candidates will have to make their own arrangements to reach the place of interview. The final selection will be based on the performance in the interview.Last Date of receiving applications: 21/02/2021