1 position - Consultant Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Consultant Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||30 Mar 2021|
1. National Law University Delhi is an equal opportunity employer.
2. National Law University Delhi reserves the right to conduct telephonic or video interviews.
3. National Law University Delhi reserves the right not to fill these positions.
4. The position shall be paid under the grants received by the Centre for Communication Governance at National Law University Delhi.
National Law University Delhi Sector -14, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The application for Consultant(s) will be on a rolling basis and we will start evaluating applications from January 31, 2021 (5.00 pm) and make offers to consultants that meet the needs for our projects. We will continue to evaluate any applications received after this date until March 30, 2021 (5.00 pm) and make offers to consultants that meet the needs for our projects. Interested applicants may send the following information and materials to [email protected] We encourage applicants to apply at the earliest.
1. Curriculum Vitae (maximum two pages)
2. One academic writing sample of at least 1500 words (essay or extract, published or unpublished).
3. The subject of the e-mail should be “CCG-NLU | Application for Consultant (Research)”.