2 positions - Social Work Fellow Jobs - Pune Jobs
|Job profile||Social Work Fellow Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||16 Feb 2021|
1. National Law University, Delhi is an equal opportunity employer.
2. Project 39-A ensures access to legal representation for prisoners regardless of the offence.
3. National Law University, Delhi reserves the right to conduct interviews and not fill these positions.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks after the deadline, please assume that your application has not succeeded. Unfortunately, we cannot reply to individual queries about the status of applications.
5. National Law University, Delhi is unable to cover the costs of attending interviews.
6. This is not an advertisement for regular government service.
7. National Law University, Delhi reserves the right to not fill the position or vary the number of positions vacant for this call. 7. These positions shall be paid under the grant received under the Fair trial Fellowship.
Selection Procedure :
1. The shortlisted candidates shall be informed about the next round in the selection process via email. The interview might be held in an online or offline mode. There will be multiple rounds of interviews.
2. Intimation regarding dates and selection rounds will be given to the shortlisted candidates by email.
How to Apply :
1. Interested persons may send their resumé and a statement of purpose, explaining their interest in working on this programme. The statement of purpose must not exceed 700 words.
2. Interested persons must send their resume and Statement of Purpose to [email protected] and the subject of the email should be “Fair Trial Fellowship – Application for Social Work Fellow”
3. Applications received after midnight of February 16, 2021 will not be considered.