1 position - Chief Executive Officer - New Delhi
|Job profile||Chief Executive Officer|
|Age||Upper Age Limit: 57 years|
|Last Date to apply||27 Oct 2020|
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved in India.
3. All computations of age/ experience requirement / qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of online application as mentioned in the advertisement.
4. Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall necessarily have OBC/SC/ST/disability certificate, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority.
5. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
6. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
7. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/ considered further for selection process.
8. Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts / tribunals / forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute.
9. In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English Version will prevail.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates should log on to our website www.ntpccareers.net for applying. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates. There is no application fee for the post.
2. After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number. Copy of registration slip may be retained by the candidate for future reference. No document is required to be sent to us by post. It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
3. Important Dates:
a. Commencement of online registration of application: 13.10.2020
b. Last date for on-line registration of application: 27.10.2020