1 position - Legal Consultant Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Legal Consultant Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||14 Mar 2021|
General conditions for engaging for Legal Consultants:
1. Consultant will be engaged for fixed period for providing high quality services within given time lines.
2. Persons with requisite qualification and experience as prescribed would be hired as Consultant.
3. The initial tenure of engagement for a person as Consultant would be 6 months from the date of joining. Extension after 6 months will be considered on need basis and performance based with the approval of Competent Authority.
4. Consultant will be appointed on full time basis. Consultant appointed on full time basis would not be permitted to take up any other assignments during the period of engagement with National Council for Teacher Education.
DS- Establishment, National Council for Teacher Education, Sector-10, Dwarka, New-Delhi -110075.
Selection Procedure :
1. These posts will be selected on the basis of short listing and interview.
2. The Selection of candidate will be made as per order/guidelines on the subject. The duly filled application received from eligible candidates shall be place before a Screening Committee and short listed applicants shall be called for interview/interaction before a Evaluation Committee constituted by the NCTE.
3. NCTE reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement.
How to Apply :
1. Proforma for application and other details may be downloaded from NCTE website: www.ncte-india.org (see: “Announcements”). Copies of supporting documents should be self-attested. Incomplete applications received after the last date will not be entertained. The last date for receipt of application in NCTE through registered post is 14.03.2021.
2. Interested candidates may submit their application in the enclosed format with two latest passport size photographs as per Annexure-1 along with self attested photo copies of all the educational certificates in a sealed cover with super-script “Engagement of Legal Consultants on short term contract basis in NCTE” addressed to DS- Establishment, National Council for Teacher Education, Sector-10, Dwarka, New-Delhi -110075.
3. The duly filled application should reach within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Applications which are not received in proper format and/or are incomplete and/or not received in time will be summarily rejected.