1 position - Director - Shilong
|Age||The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications).|
|Last Date to apply||19 Dec 2020|
1. Application in the prescribed format Annexure-II duly completed, signed by the candidate, countersigned and sealed by the Cadre/Appointing authority.
2. Attested copies of ACRs for the last 5(five) years duly attested on each page with seal by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent. Integrity Certificate.
3. Vigilance Clearance.
4. Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of his service.
5. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service records.
6. Cadre clearance certificate.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be deputation basis.
How to Apply :
Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on Deputation basis immediately so as to reach the Deputy Secretary (Admn.) within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. For eligibility criteria, job requirement, qualifications and experience, as per Annexure-I, prescribed format of Curriculum Vitae Proforma as per Annexure-II and other necessary details, please visit the NEC yebsite http://necouncil.gov.in.