33 positions - Junior Resident Doctor - Shilong
|Job profile||Junior Resident Doctor|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||25 Sep 2020|
1. Reservation for the above posts and age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms. Age is relaxable upto 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms.
2. Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) shall be applicable as per Govt. of India policy Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019-(Estt (Res) dated 19th January, 2019 and 31st January, 2019. EWSs Candidates will attach certificate issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed as per
3. If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
5. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the closing date of submission of application.
6. Physically handicapped candidates are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt).
7. Candidates are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Otherwise the applications will not be considered.
i. Two recent passport size photo
ii. Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
iii. Certificate of EWS/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
iv. MBBS passed Certificate
v. MBBS Marksheets
vi. MBBS Attempt certificate
vii. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
viii. Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
ix. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
x. MCI Eligibility certificate for candidate(s) passing from foreign medical Institution.
xi. Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.
Selection Procedure :
In view of the coronavirus pandemic, the interview will be conducted through Video Conferencing. Based on the recommendation of the Selection Committee, the result will be declared and appointment letters to the selected candidates will be sent individually by email/speed post.
How to Apply :
1. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma alongwith scanned copy of their certificates by email to [email protected] The last date for submission of application is 25.09.2020 till 5:30 PM. Advertisement No. NEIGR-E.II/2/2001/Pt-XXIV