1 position - Medical Consultant Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Medical Consultant Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||22 Feb 2021|
1. All the columns in application form must be duly filled properly. Applications with incomplete/incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
2. All the required certificates duly self attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original certificates, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same before the interview committee.
3. Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment and legal action.
4. Enclosures as mentioned in the application form at Column-F are to be attached with the application
5. Preference will be given to consultants who are not attached to the hospitals empanelled with Northern Railway Central Hospital.
6. Consultants already enrolled at NRCH under cases to case basis scheme and have completed 5 years or more are required to re-apply against this advertisement notice.
Medical Director, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi
Selection Procedure :
The Decision of the Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
How to Apply :
1. The applications should be filled in on an A4 Size Paper, in the prescribed format and complete with all the requisite enclosures.
2. Details of advertisement, application form and other details are available on northern railway website at link – https://nr.indianrailways.gov.in/recruitmentinfo
3. Candidates should submit application form duly filled in and signed along with self attested copies of all the requisite documents in the office of Medical Director, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on or before 22 February, 2021.