25 positions - Senior Resident - New Delhi
|Job profile||Senior Resident|
|Age||Age as on the date of interview (01.11.2020) - shall be as under:Regular age Criteria Age relaxation - In Case of non availability of candidates with age limit General/UR 37 years 40 yrs OBC 40 Years 43 yrs SC/ST 42 years 45 yrs|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 - Rs. 2,08,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||06 Nov 2020|
General Instructions :
1. All the columns in application form must be duly filled properly. Applications with incomplete/incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
2. All the required certificates duly self attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original certificates, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same before the interview committee.
3. Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment and legal action.
4. Enclosures as mentioned in the application form at Column-F are to be attached with the application
5. SC/ST candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications) issued only by the Authorised Competent Authority of the Delhi State Govt/Govt of India.
6. OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications &but within ONE year from the date of Walk in Interview) duly mentioning about the Creamy Layer status ) issued only by the Authorised Competent. Enclosures as mentioned at column F of the Application form are to be attached with application.
7. EWS candidates are required to submit the certificate issued by the Competent authority ,issued within one year from the date of Walk in interview.
8. No application fee will be charged from ANY Candidate for the interview.
9. No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the interview
10. List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board. The offer of appointment will also be sent to the selected candidates by E-Mail & by SPEED POST .
11. The selected candidates will have to report for duty within a period of 7 days from the date of issue of the letter of offer. Candidature may be cancelled in case of not reporting within the prescribed time limit.
12. All the selected candidates will have to produce & deposit their original certificates at the time of joining.
13. Any discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules. The Decision of the Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only
Auditorium ,1st Floor , Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be through the process of Walk-in Interview basis. After verification of documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview. All documents have to be produced in Original at the time of Interviews along with the self attested copies.
How to Apply :
Candidates should report with Application form duly filled in and signed along with self attested copies of all the requisite documents in Auditorium ,1st Floor , Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on the Date of Walk in Interview date at 8.30 A.M. They must carry with them all the Documents in ORIGINAL & produce the same for verification.
1.Anesthesia Sc-01, Ur-02 05.11.2020 Auditorium ,central Hospital-8.30 A.m. To 11: 00 A.m.
2. General Medicine Ur-05, Obc-04 , St-01, Ews-01, Sc-1 05.11.2020 Auditorium ,central Hospital- 8.30 A.m. To 11: 00 A.m
3. General Surgery Ews-01 05.11.2020 Auditorium ,central Hospital 8.30 A.m. To 11: 00 A.m.
4. Obs & Gynae Ur-02 05.11.2020 Auditorium ,central Hospital-8.30 A.m. To 11: 00 A.m.-
5. Oncology Ur-01 06.11.2020 Auditorium ,central Hospital 8.30 A.m. To 11: 00 A.m.
6. Ophthalmology Obc-01 06.11.2020 Auditorium ,central Hospital 8.30 A.m. To 11: 00 A.m
7. Pathology Ur-02 06.11.2020 Auditorium ,central Hospital -8.30 A.m. To 11: 00 A.m.
8. Pediatrics Obc-01 06.11.2020 Auditorium ,central Hospital-8.30 A.m. To 11: 00 A.m.
9. Radiology Ur-01,obc-01 06.11.2020 Auditorium ,central Hospital 8.30 A.m. To 11: 00 A.m.If the Number of candidates are more, then interviews may have to be continued on next date