12 positions - Manager - Bhubaneshwar
|Age||Age as on 30.09.2020: Not above 36 years.|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 - Rs. 2,08,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||18 Nov 2020|
1. Candidates are required to visit Corporation website http://omcltd.in at regular intervals for any notification, news, updates, results etc. relating to recruitment.
2. At any stage of recruitment process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature /appointment of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
3. Canvassing in any form will be viewed adversely & may lead to disqualification.
4. Finally selected candidates shall have to produce the required documents at the time of joining at respective places of posting as per provisions of OMC R&P Rules, 2012 (visit OMC website http://omcltd.in)
5. The decision of OMC Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application / candidature, selection of candidate, cancellation of the recruitment process, etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
6. Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to jurisdiction of appropriate courts of Odisha.
a. Besides Basic Pay , the selected candidates will get other benefits like Dearness Allowance, Attendant Allowance, Conveyance Expenses, Corporation quarters for accommodation or House Rent Allowance in lieu of that, LTC, Medical facilities for self & dependent family members, Liveries, Scholarship for meritorious children etc. as per Rules of the Corporation.
b. After appointment, the Executives shall be kept under probation for a period of one year. This period will be counted towards normal increment, leave & seniority. On successful completion of probation, the Executives shall be confirmed in their respective grade as indicated above. The probation period can be extended for a further period of six months, if necessary.
c. The number of vacancies shown above are indicative in nature and may either increase or decrease at the discretion of Management.
d. Scope for promotion: As per R&P Rules for Executives, 2012 of OMC (visit OMC websitehttp://omcltd.in )
e. Candidates after recruitment can be posted in any establishment of OMC within Odisha.
f. The OMC Service is not pensionable.
The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd. (A Gold Category State Psu) Omc House, Post Box No. 34, Bhubaneswar-751001
Selection Procedure :
1. Eligible candidates will be short-listed in the following manner; Total Marks 100 (Base career-50, Higher Education -10, Experience -10, Personal Interview – 30) 02 (two) marks shall be given for every additional relevant higher qualification subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks. 02 (two) marks shall be given for every year of additional relevant experience over & above the required experience subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks.
2. Eligible candidates will be short-listed and called for personal interview as per the following ratio fixed by the Management. i) 1:7 for single vacancy, ii) 1:5 for more than one but less than 10 vacancies,
3. The departmental candidates of OMC shall apply through proper channel.
4. All the departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be short listed beyond the above ratio.
5. The shortlisted candidates will be called for to produce original mark sheets, certificates & testimonials/documents towards proof of age, qualification and marks from HSC / 10th onwards, caste, etc. for the purpose of verification prior to personal interview.
6. Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview of short-listed candidates.
7. Filling-up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates & no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/in sufficient number of candidate (s).
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates are advised to download the application format from OMC website: http://omcltd.in& submit the same duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Certificates & Testimonials in support of their eligibility by Speed Post in a cover super scribed “Application For The Post.of ” so as to reach the General Manager (P&A), The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001 by 18.11.2020positively. Applications received after the last date due to delay in postal/courier or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
1. Application Form at Annexure-I shall be downloaded from our website: http://omcltd.in to be filled- up by the candidate after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
2. The applicant must affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
3. The applicant must attach self-attested copy of all the mark sheets, certificates/ testimonials/documents from HSC / 10thonwards towards proof of qualification, age, mark secured, caste, experience etc. along with the application form. In case a Degree is based on semester pattern, then the candidate needs to submit the mark sheets of all semesters including the final mark sheet of final semester. Further, in support of any qualification, if the marking is CGPA based, then, the candidate needs to submit the proof of CGPA to Percentage conversion formula against the qualification.
4. The candidates already employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Central PSU/State PSU shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued by their present employer at the time of Interview.
5. The application in the prescribed form shall be accompanied with a one page write up on “Why I consider myself suitable for the Role” along with statement of purpose.
6. Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect are liable to be rejected.