1 position - Technical Assistant - Bhubaneshwar
|Job profile||Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||04 Nov 2020|
Terms and conditions
1. The engagement will be on contractual basis for one year and the incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under OUAT.
2. The candidates are required to submit the application as per the format given at ANNEXUREs and duly signed along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials and age proof with a passport size photograph and experience certificate (if any) at the time of interview.
3. The candidate must also bring all the original certificates from matriculation onwards and experience certificate (if any) with them, without which the candidate will not be allowed for the interview.
4. No objection certificate from the present employer, if any, is to be produced at the time of interview.
5. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the candidature or termination even after appointment.
6. The authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions depending upon the vacancy of the project at the time of engagement or to cancel the interview without assigning any reason.
7. The period of engagement will be initially for a period of one year. The engagement is likely to be extended further on yearly basis subject to extension of the project and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
8. The engagement may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof. The Technical Assistant may also leave the assignment, by giving one month notice to Associate Director of Research, RRTTS, Chiplima. He/she will be relieved on acceptance of resignation else he/she has to deposit one-month remuneration including HRA wherever applicable. At the end of the contract period, the Technical Assistant will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in OUAT.
9. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for appearing in interview.
10. Candidates fulfilling the essential criteria/qualification only need to attend the walk-in interview.
11. Candidates desirous of attending the walk in interview are requested to report at the Office of The Dean of Research, OUAT, Bhubaneswar latest by 10.30 AM with all required documents.
12. The selected candidates will be required to submit medical certificate as per the rules for ensuring their physical fitness before appointment.
13. Written examination may be conducted if the number of candidates are too many.
Committee Room of the Dean of Research, OUAT, Bhubaneswar.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Technical Assistant: 04/11/2020 at 11 A.M.(No one reaching the venue after scheduled time will be considered )
2. Venue: Committee Room of the Dean of Research, OUAT, Bhubaneswar.