5 positions - Translator Jobs - Patna Jobs
|Job profile||Translator Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||09 Mar 2021|
Enclosures to be submitted with the application form:
i. Matriculation Certificate in proof of date of Birth.
ii. Marksheet of Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
iii. Provisional/Original degree Certificate of Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
iv. Computer Certificate,
v. If any. In case of retired personnel, he/she have to submit the document pertaining to last working post of your department/office including PAN.
1. Format of application form can be viewed and download from the Official Website of Patna High Court Legal Services Committee i.e. http://www.patnahighcourt.gov.in/hclsc.
2.Candidates may submit scanned copy of filled up application form in the prescribed format along with scanned copy of enclosures in a single “pdf file” (not exceeding 10 Mb) on the E-mail address of Patna High Court Legal Services Committee i.e. [email protected]
3. The candidates should possess sound health, good moral character and should not be involved in or related to any criminal case or any type of offence/ act involving moral turpitude.
4. The decision of the Selection Committee for engagement of Translators shall be final and binding on all concerned and no communication in this regard shall be entertained.
5. The engagement as Translator shall not confer any right of any employment under the High Court or State Government.
6. The information regarding names of shortlisted candidates, schedule of Test/ Interview and venue will be announced later, on the official Website of Patna High Court Legal Services Committee.
7. The shortlisted candidates after test shall be called for Interview individually through the E-mail addresses provided by them. If, however, any candidate does not receive the Admit Card or Call Letter, he/she may contact the Registrar-cum-Secretary, P.H.C.L.S.C. at least two days before the scheduled date of Interview.
8. Incomplete application not conforming to the aforesaid prescribed requirements shall be rejected and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.
9. Canvassing in any form shall result in rejection of the candidate.
10. No advance copy will be accepted.
11. Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc. and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying. Original of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Interview.
12. If at the time of scrutiny, any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard. The Patna High Court Legal Services Committee’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
Selection Procedure :
The selection shall be based on test and Interview.
How to Apply :
1. Applications must be submitted within 21 (twenty one) days from the date of publication of the advertisement/Notice in the official Website of Patna High Court Legal Services Committee/ Notice Board of P.H.C.L.S.C.
2. Eligible candidates shall submit their application on official e-mail of the Patna High Court Legal Services Committee i.e. [email protected] from 17.02.2021 to 09.03.2021 only.