1 position - Research Scientist II - Chandigarh
|Job profile||Research Scientist II|
|Age||The age limit is upto 40 years|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||20 Oct 2020|
1 position - Research Scientist I - Chandigarh
|Job profile||Research Scientist I|
|Age||The age limit is upto 35 years|
|Salary||Rs. 65,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||20 Oct 2020|
Terms and conditions
1. It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material or information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he I she does not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
2. Tenure: The assignments are purely on contract basis for a period upto 31.03.2021. These appointments will be made from the staff strength sanctioned to Regional VRDL and the appointments will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in PGIMER/DHRIICMR or continued contractual appointment.
3. Expiry of Contract: The contract will automatically expire on completion upto 31.03.2021 or earlier in case of withdrawal of support by funding agency. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
4. Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the DHR/ICMR leave policy as amended from time to time.
5. Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the institute.
6. Applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized/ and the walk-ininterview will be held on 20.10.2020 at 2:30PM.
7. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
8. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
9. The appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited .
10. He/She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the institute, including field visits. In emergency situation, staff may be put on night duty as well
11. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
12. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
13. Incomplete applications or applications not accompanied by following documents will be summarily rejected. (Originals to be produced during the interview)
I. Two recent passport size colour photograph.
II. Experience certificate
Ill. NOC( In case of government job)
IV. Set of self-attested photocopies ofthe relevant documents i.e. Date of birth certificate, Educational/ professional qualification certificate, Category certificate & Publication ( if any)
14. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice
15. In case belonging to Other Backward Class, the certificate submitted should be issued by the competent authority in the prescribed Performa in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government oflndia, Deptt. of Per. & Trg. vide O.M. No. 36033/28/94- Estt.(Res.) certifying that you do not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) mentioned in column No. 3 of the schedule to the Govt. Of India, Deptt of Personnel & Training, O.M. No. 36012/22/93- Estt. (SCT), dated 8.9.1993. Date of issue of certificate should not be earlier than 1 year of closing date of advertisement.
16. The Roster has been made taking care of the reservation policy SC/ST/OBC as well as for persons with disabilities (PWD).
17. Age relaxation for women/SC/ST/OBC non-Creamy/ persons with disabilities (PWD) will be given as per rules.
18. Interview will be held at PGIMER, Chandigarh. NoT AIDA will be paid for attending the same.
19. Informations pertaining to this advertisement will be displayed on the PGIMER website i.e www .pgimer.edu.in.
20. No individual intimation will be sent by PGIMER to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants visit the institute website.
21. All disputes will be subjected to the jurisdictions of Court of Law at UT, Chandigarh.
Office of the Department of Virology, Room no. 608, Research Block-A, PGIMER, Chandigarh
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. There will be WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the above two posts and the interview shall be held at 2:30 PM on 20.10.2020 in the Department of Telemedicine, Nehru Hospital, 2nd Floor, Block-A, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
2. The selected candidates are required to join at the earliest, but not later than October 28, 2020 as the services are required for the pandemic COVID-19 duties; failing which the seat will be offered to next candidate in the waiting list.
3. The candidates willing to apply may visit the institute website i.e www.pgimer.edu.in for detail information, apply on the proforma attached at Annexure ,A, along with certificate of age, qualification, experience, complete in all respects on or before 20.10.2020, 11.30 AM positively in the Office of the Department of Virology, Room no. 608, Research Block-A, PGIMER, Chandigarh. No individual letters will be issued for this recruitment.