10 positions - Senior Resident Jobs - Chandigarh Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Resident Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||08 Mar 2021|
1. The candidates must ensure that they fulfil eligibility criteria. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
2. The candidate should bring their application/bio-data in triplicate alongwith all the documents/certificates in support of their claim and three photocopies of each document including passport size latest photographs.
3. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of interview.
4. The candidate having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for interview on 08.03.2021 at 02:00 PM in the Committee Room, Kairon Administrative Block, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh.
5. The candidates should also bring their original documents/testimonials on the date of interview.
6. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of one year (with effect from the date of joining) or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically without assigning any reason. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one months notice or by paying one month salary, or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
2. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional remuneration will be admissible in case of such assignment.
3. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government servants, appointed on regular basis.
4. All the above posts are for running the temporary OPD of proposed PGIMER Satellite Centre at Una, Himachal Pradesh. Candidate selected for above contract posts will be posted at Satellite Centre, Una, Himachal Pradesh.
5. The appointee shall be a whole time employee of the Institute and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
6. The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent Medical Board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority of the Institute.
7. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT&T’s O.M. No.12016/3/84-Estt.(L) dated the 12th April 1985 as amended by OM No.12016/1/96-Estt(L) dated the 5th July 1990 and OM No.12016/2/99-Estt(L) dated 12 July 1999.
8. On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
9. On appointment, the candidate will not have any claim/right whatsoever for the regular posts in the PGIMER, Chandigarh.
10. The appointee is not entitled for any TA/DA for attending the interview and joining the centre.
11. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time with regard to contractual employees.
12. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have wilfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Institute may deem necessary.
13. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the adhoc/regular/permanent faculty members of PGIMER, main campus Chandigarh.
14. Interested candidates may apply for the post under reference in the prescribed application form available at the Institute website appending therewith copies of self-attested certificates/testimonials and other relevant documents etc. and to bring the original certificates/testimonials at the time of walk-in-interview.
Committee Room, Kairon Administrative Block, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The candidates willing to appear in the above said walk-in-interview must submit their brief bio-datas (in triplicate) on the prescribed proforma available on website of the Institute alongwith certificate of age, qualification, experience and caste etc till 08.03.2021 till 10:00 AM positively in the Recruitment Cell, Kairon Block of the Institute and appear for interview on 08.03.2021 at 02:00 PM onwards. For details please visit PGIMER website i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in.