1 position - Technical Officer - Chandigarh
|Job profile||Technical Officer|
|Age||30 years (Age relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women candidate as per rules)|
|Salary||Rs. 32,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||26 Oct 2020|
1. It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that the applications are sent timely. Application received after the due date and time will be summarily rejected.
2. Interested candidates may send their application as per the prescribed format given below. Applications received without the prescribed format and will be summarily rejected.
a) Proofof Age (self- attested)
b) Degree Certificate (self- attested)
3. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Govt. Department/Organizations are not eligible.
4. The appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
5. Candidates if selected will have to produce original documents of their qualification, age and experience before joining. If they are not found entitled their selection will be cancelled immediately. If any information submitted by a candidate is found to be false at any stage, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected without any notice and strict action will be taken as per institute rule.
6. The tentative date of joining will be latest by 1.11.2020 since the project is of short duration.
7.The candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of the Institute for intimation/ any other information pertaining to the post.
Department of Virology, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Sector-12-A, Chandigarh- 160012
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The candidates must submit their brief biodata on the prescribed proforma available along with certificate of age, qualification , experience and caste etc till 26, 10.2020 upto 11 AM positively in the office of the Department of Virology and appear for interview on 26.10.2020 at 2:30 PM in the office of the undersigned . No interview letters will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid.