100 positions - Fishery Extention Officer Jobs - Kolkata Jobs
|Job profile||Fishery Extention Officer Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 32,100 - Rs. 82,900/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||17 Mar 2021|
1. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
2. All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
3. In cases where no Division/Class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula adopted are to be mentioned with documentary evidence, if required.
4. Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience/research experience gained in full time employment/research in the relevant field within the closing date of receipt of applications.
5. A candidate would be considered as well qualified if his/her educational qualification is at least one level higher than the essential requirement. A candidate may be treated as well experienced if he/she has at least two (2) completed years of experience in the area of expertise advertised. The extent of age relaxation will not exceed five (5) years in each case.
6. Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible
7. The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession up to 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal and up to 3 years to O.B.C. (category ’A’ & ‘B’) (non creamy layer) candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates. Such benefits are also available up to the age of 45 years for Persons with disabilities.
8. Candidates must fulfil the essential qualifications by the closing date.
9. All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission.
10. If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
11. Canvassing In Any Form Will Disqualify The Candidature
N.B.: Mobile Phones, Bluetooth or any other communication device are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of this instruction shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
Public Service Commission, West Bengal 161A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700026
Selection Procedure :
1. Date of Examination/Interview will be notified latter in the Commission’s website at https://wbpsc.gov.in
2. The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not conveniently possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualification /higher marks/ grade obtained or on the basis of a Preliminary Screening Test (PST).
How to Apply :
1. Submission of more than one application for one particular post is strictly forbidden. The candidature of a candidate who submits more than one application for admission to the selection procedure, will be cancelled even if he/she is admitted to the same.
2. Online applications are to be submitted at https://wbpsc.gov.in according to the following schedule:
a) Commencement of online applications : The24th February,2021
b) Closing date for receipt of online application : The 17th March,2021
c) Last date of payment of fees : The 17th March,2021
d) Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI : The 18th March,2021
e) Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI : The 17th March,2021